Postgame Thoughts... Illinois | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Illinois

This team may not win 10 games. Decent on defense. Horrible on offense. Can you imagine if we lost Edwards like we did last year? It's hard to be upset with the performance of the team. They just are not good.

I did not expect to win. Honestly did not expect it to be close either, so result wasn't surprising. Sad to say.

Think it's pretty clear JB has no clue how to handle the rotations on this team. I do appreciate subbing in guards (no comment about Joe outside of yikes... yikes). I don't understand the JBA minutes (and I love him, the ENFORCER).

I like Taylor a lot. Definitely a player I want to see more of. Smooth jumper, composed player.

We are asking Judah to do so much. Way too much. Loved his dunk though. That's the athleticism we clearly had been lacking. Hopefully he can become a threat to shoot outside the paint because for this team it will be critical and for his own ceiling, it will be critical.

Jesse had a tough time navigating inside tonight, but he certainly was battling down there. Again, we ask so much of him. So sick of seeing such soft foul calls too.

3-4. Not ideal.
We are NOT expecting Judah to do too much. He is trying to do to much. That is part of the growth process.

Jim Boeheim should be prepared for his worst season ever.
To rework a famous phrase from a certain coach, "This team will be lucky to win 10 d--n games."
And that's no joke.

Fix2GtiWIAAFgPc

I said before the year started spacing for Jesse would be tough this year. They need to get him the ball in better spots.

When joe isn’t playing the should switch to man for some possession.

Copeland needs more minutes. Just play for the future.

We are NOT expecting Judah to do too much. He is trying to do to much. That is part of the growth process.
A bit of both. We certainly need him to do a lot.

These refs were terrible and blatantly favoring Illinois. I have no issue with his fire and calling them out. Wish Boeheim would've too.
Refs dont make or break a 30-point game. We deserved to lose

Lose by 30, lose by 2 a loss is a loss. Everyone said we had no chance anyways so why all the bitching?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom