Postgame thoughts: It's 1:34, and... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame thoughts: It's 1:34, and...

We’re starting to see roles being developed on this team. The key is knowing your strengths and not doing things you can’t. Play within yourself. You could see the guys really enjoying themselves. Red was really animated through the game.

did anyone else see the graphic very briefly after Bell hit his early 3? It said Chris Bunch!

I would think they would have sorted out his name change by now!
Haha thats what I was thinking. I mean it's been over a year!

What a fun second half and win.
– Wearing those sweet jerseys and taking over the building and seeing our guys play well like that in the second half and pick each other up and smiling was why we are fans
-obviously that was the best we have seen from JJ particularly after some horrific showings. If he can shoot like that as he did in high school, we are a different team.
-also the Quadir we saw in the second half was the best we have seen for Syracuse. He was under control and took care of the ball and went to the hoop. His on the ball defense in the first half was dreadful, and he cleaned that up.
-Judah was the best player on the court but his first half saw a regression with respect to shot selection and selfishness. Also wasn’t a good look when he went to pad his stats in the final minute instead of dribbling out the clock. And he continues to attend the Marek Dolejaz school of stupid fouls But you know he is a great player when you have anything to complain about after a 25 point outing.
-Credit Hima for staying ready and seizing the moment when given the opportunity.
-I thought Red had a much better second half after a poor first half in which we looked undisciplined and did not play like a team. Whatever adjustments he made in the locker room worked, Will be interesting to see what he says in his presser.
-I also could not understand why Red stayed so long with Benny in the second half. He gave nothing except forced shots and lackadaisical defense. Went after rebounds with one hand. Can’t help but wonder how much longer he stays on the roster. He looks like he has mentally checked out.
-but today is not a day to focus on the negative. Georgetown may not be very good but today was a nice win and beating them will never be taken for granted by any long-time fan.
Today is not a day to focus on the negative.” Best statement/strongest point you made in your post above. Too much time is spent on negativity. Keep in mind that these kids are not always going be perfect and make the right plays every time down the court. They did very well overall today.

I was trying to mention a Georgetown player's awesome name and sort of lost myself for a second and came up with Disruptive Cook! Didn't feel right at the time. Too excited from the win.
very-excite-and-they-were-childhood-friends.gif

I think Red may have unlocked something here. Need to see a ton more of Q and Hima
Has Hima been hurt. I thought he didgood last year and didnt understandwhy he wasnt playing. brown needs to be pf and not center.

Starling with his best game yet. Maliq and Copeland both with very good games, too. Judah was very good today. Would like to have seen a couple more assists, but he can get buckets when you need them. Happy to see Hima help out! We need everybody out there.

Baby #4 born today and watching the game at Crouse. Bout to go get a slice at Varsity and guess what? GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS! It's a good day!
Congratulations to you and your family. My youngest was born the day we played Hawaii in the 1st round of the NCAAs in 94 and we watched the game from the birthing room. I thank her all the time for coming out before the tipoff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom