Postgame thoughts... Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Postgame thoughts... Pitt

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
To lose that game required such an effort by us, it's hard to describe it. Horrendous execution and coaching (I said it!). No joke, this is one of the worst losses I've witnessed.

I don't even really care. I guess watching DC coverage all day made me numb.

Team could not have played worse over the last 30 minutes of the game if they tried. Without Braswell’s hot streak we lose by double figures. Team is lucky to have a winning record. JB has a lot of work to do. Depressing game.

Total loss of control by staff on shot selection. Looked worst than a late day playground game when everyone is tired and just chucking.

Bigger issue is they can't roll out a lineup that can rebound. If you can't rebound on either end you better make alot of shots.

Total loss of control by staff on shot selection. Looked worst than a late day playground game when everyone is tired and just chucking.

Bigger issue is they can't roll out a lineup that can rebound. If you can't rebound on either end you better make alot of shots.
Quincy foul trouble played a huge role. And we waited too long to get him back in. And then we decided not to give him a touch on offense. And continuing to play a forward, at center. So, nothing surprises me.

Team could not have played worse over the last 30 minutes of the game if they tried. Without Braswell’s hot streak we lose by double figures. Team is lucky to have a winning record. JB has a lot of work to do. Depressing game.
Yet JB can just blame it on the chorna pause

This felt like I was watching a game at the end of the Bobby Bowden era. Capel and his staff jumping around like nuts and JB looking like he was ready for a nap. Gonna be a great PC.

To lose that game required such an effort by us, it's hard to describe it. Horrendous execution and coaching (I said it!). No joke, this is one of the worst losses I've witnessed.

I don't even really care. I guess watching DC coverage all day made me numb.
I stopped watching with Cuse up 14 or so in the 2nd half, figuring we had the game in hand even if our play was a bit uninspired. I decided to go watch all the insane news about the violent MAGAT cosplay coup/insurrection happening in DC. Then I check back on the game and see that we lost by 1! What happened?

And how about some plays that are from this decade to helppppp guys get easier shots. Instead of double fist that they have been running for 37 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom