Pre K.O. music for Dome crowd, old and young | Syracusefan.com

Pre K.O. music for Dome crowd, old and young

Saw this last week for the first time. Great stuff.
Like this one since we're in a southern conference

Ok, so hopefully everyone can understand my vision, but how about the instrumentals of this, but we replace the word thunder with Dino's voice of whose house from his Va. Tech post game speach. Then we can get a little crowd interaction chanting our house .

Alan Parsons Project (aka the Michael Jordan song) on defensive third downs was awesome.

Interestingly, it went away when GROB came, about the same time that "winning football games" went away as well. Just sayin.

We should really go to something that gets the players hyped. Welcome to the Jungle is sooooooo dated at this point.

I mentioned this in another thread. "Who's house? Our house?" needs to play with some hip hop beats in the background. The beats crescendo. You hear glass breaking a la Stone Cold Steve Austin. "it's not their fault" plays and the players run on to the field to any song other than Welcome to the Jungle. Maybe that Santana song Dino loves.

Or we can keep doing what we are doing.

I mentioned this in another thread. "Who's house? Our house?" needs to play with some hip hop beats in the background. The beats crescendo. You hear glass breaking a la Stone Cold Steve Austin. "it's not their fault" plays and the players run on to the field to any song other than Welcome to the Jungle. Maybe that Santana song Dino loves.

Or we can keep doing what we are doing.
Smooth?

The indian ensemble that started slowly and progressively sped up leading to the kick, played by the band, was the best.

Bring that back please.
I brought that up on this board last year. A member who was involved with the band responded, and told me that the University brass decided that it sounded too similar to the "Tomahawk Chop", and even thought there were no complaints about it, they were so scared of offending somebody, that they banned it.

IMG_1284.JPG
I have an idea that I've mentioned once or two thousand times...

Let. The. Band. Play.
Always loved their music

I brought that up on this board last year. A member who was involved with the band responded, and told me that the University brass decided that it sounded too similar to the "Tomahawk Chop", and even thought there were no complaints about it, they were so scared of offending somebody, that they banned it.
Dislike

LOLSMH. Sounds about right.

I know that Seven Nation Army is pretty played out in football stadiums, but the Glitch Mob remix of it always gets me fired up:

I have always thought we should borrow the JETS kick off chant. C-U-S-E Cuse Cuse Cuse would sound awesome.

My other thought was all these teams we play have hand signs. We could do a 44 battle ax by holding up 4 fingers each hand and crossing the fore arms. Would look great seeing everyone doing that going into the 4th quarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom