Pre K.O. music for Dome crowd, old and young | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pre K.O. music for Dome crowd, old and young

I said this last year and stand by it. Play this song below, get 1 mean faced Otto outfit created and with 30,000-40,000 people chanting..."OTTO...OTTO...OTTO" as Otto does a similar walk/entrance to the field prior to the kickoff and that Dome will be rockin.

This song is meant to pump up the audience to a frenzy level, perfect buildup with plenty of room to add to it. I mean, the only lyrics are, "Step into the freezer", how perfect is that for the northern most ACC school, LOL. Get Fishman to do the intros, haha.

Hey, if its good enough for the Falcons and the Superbowl, why not SU?

This song is meant to pump up the audience to a frenzy level, perfect buildup with plenty of room to add to it. I mean, the only lyrics are, "Step into the freezer", how perfect is that for the northern most ACC school, LOL. Get Fishman to do the intros, haha.

is this still lawn boy?

Our fan base might literally be the worst when it comes to anything regarding chanting or music.

Literally. The. Worst.

Play whatever, it doesn't matter. Middle schools schools get more crowd participation

And there is a Syracuse connection with Jon Fishman being a Janesville-DeWitt grad.

I vote for Muskrat Love. I prefer the Captain & Tennille version over the America version, but I could be swayed.

We should really go to something that gets the players hyped. Welcome to the Jungle is sooooooo dated at this point.

Agree, take a team vote and look for common results.

Killers: Mr. Brightside
U2: City of Blinding Lights
Metallica: Cyanide

But again, it will be modern hip hop/top 20 stuff that most of us don't know. Hell, let the players vote 3 songs and play the common trend in votes.

Phish with the local connection too

The crescendoing opening of "Cochise" by Audioslave. It's a nice steady build up in intensity leading to the apex when foot hits ball.

Not an opener, but this should be our theme song

Last edited:
Or a more contemporary and politically charged version

Syracuse hoops and football should have been using a custom made version of 'Danger' by Blahzay Blahzay for the past 20 years. But Jake C. just wasn't into that hippety hoppity stuff. And then the moment passed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom