Prediction for the future... | Syracusefan.com

Prediction for the future...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
We are going to end up absolutely hating this guy:

grayson.PNG

No, I'm saying he has a punchable face. A super preppy name. And will play for Duke. Chances are we will hate him.

I just saw the height, his current weight, position, and the 91 scout grade and figured one day he could be like Trevor if he were to really apply himself. I hope over on their board they aren't saying the same thing about TC, you know? It would be interesting to see how Duke forum members talk about their players and if it differs from how we do. Maybe we can get a volunteer to take some time off from the Boneyard and learn how the new enemies do things? ;)

But yeah, any player on Duke who makes significant contributions is likely to annoy the heck out of me, like the previous Plumlee.

Anyhow, chances are if it looks like I missed your intent, you may have missed mine ;) I haven't been drinking yet, so please cut me some slack bro.

Lawrinson... how come i don't remember you until recently? I see you've been here since 2011... and you're clearly my bro... how come i feel like you've only been here like 8 months?

Lawrinson... how come i don't remember you until recently? I see you've been here since 2011... and you're clearly my bro... how come i feel like you've only been here like 8 months?

Probably since it was only recently since I've shared my photoshop abilities. Also, I got a promotion at work = less actual work/more management and more time for board reading :)

Just as much as we hate Jabari Parker!
What? We don't hate him? Because his personal appearance doesn't annoy us?
Because he looks like he "should" be a basketball player?
We're either self-loathing or posting insidious racist remarks.

i just dont like white people... or people in general.

eh. people are too sensitive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom