Preseason Camp Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

Sorry. Thought we were talking about the Mets. I am getting confused by all the cross talking in threads.

Easy to get confused :D

mr._met_and_otto_750x340.jpg

Is there any guaranteed way to watch every game from home? Seems every year I’m scrambling around to try and find them. I usually download the YES app at some point, because websites say you can watch them there, only to find out you can’t lol. I have Hulu and ESPN but that doesn’t always have them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Absolute worst case scenario is there is always satellite radio if all else fails. Normally you can view it live on YouTube if not on ACCN or wherever else. But that’s not a guarantee of course.

Secondary brought in:
Clark/Oliver - Potential starters
Peterson/Delaine - really good looking frosh
(Foster) - All purpose
Nice.

Actually it's accurate. I googled it. I don't know at what temp it shfts from making it feel warmer to colder, but in cold temps humidity makes it feel colder.
Weird

He retired to Charlotte, and fills in here and there. He's not full-time, but it allows him to continue his passion as a hobby.
But he has to wear a suit now.

Looks he also still has his private weather casting company.

To each their own. I don't miss the snow one bit since I moved south 14 years ago. My only lament is that my kids won't get to have fun in it like I did. Car maintenance is easier and cars last longer. When I sold my 2008 Jeep after having it for 12 years there wasn't a spot of surface rust on it. I haven't had to own or store a snow blower and I have to shovel my sidewalk about twice a year to make sure the inch of snow doesn't turn to ice, but I could probably just wait a day or two for it to melt. I knew guys back home that love to ski and snowmobile. They would hate the south. I get that.

There are things I dislike about Knoxville. The lack of cold and snow isn't one of them, and the summer heat and humidity is an acceptable trade off for me (the difference between the two places in summer weather is smaller than winter weather).
This is my memory of growing up in the snow belt. I moved to Virginia to get away from the snow.

299293831_10221948321922557_2986647075662320657_n.jpg

They scrimmaged today - right? And not a word from the sites I visited except for this barely decipherable, hip-hop video that the kids love so much.
So, how'd we do?
Anybody "separating" themselves from the lot?
Any notable true frosh?
Table scraps please.

They scrimmaged today - right? And not a word from the sites I visited except for this barely decipherable, hip-hop video that the kids love so much.
So, how'd we do?
Anybody "separating" themselves from the lot?
Any notable true frosh?
Table scraps please.
I say this with all seriousness. If Dino wanted us to know any of that, we’d know any of that.

Beautiful.

Any users from the cultural hub of Hotlanta want to echo this sentiment?
If I lived in the city of Atlanta, yes, I would prefer Syracuse (born and raised in Syracuse). Then again, I would take Syracuse over any major urban setting. I live about 45 min north of Atlanta. I can be up in the North GA mountains quicker than downtown Atlanta. If my wife would buy into my plan to buy a cabin up in the GA, TN or NC mountains, I'll take that over Syracuse

What?
Unless you’re talking about humidity resulting in precipitation, I think you’re mistaken. Humidity is very low the colder it gets (assuming other factors remain relatively constant), especially (and particularly in this context of CNY winters) below “freezing.”
I don't think so. The month with the highest humidity is February. 87%.

In cold weather, high humidity levels will make you feel colder.

They're from Utah. Similar winters. This will be run of the mill for the Becks.
Eh, having lived in Utah now for as long as I lived in Syracuse, Utah winter is much milder.

And yes, humidity makes a cold temperature feel colder. Cuts right to the bone.

The general point though is that the Becks aren't seeing snow for the first time.

That was certainly a full go scrimmage. Vilari hurdling defenders like Dungy. I’d just be happy to hear there were no significant injuries.
Bergeron played and looked healthy. Courtney Jackson had a receiving touchdown. True freshman Donovan Brown continues to make plays. Looks like Cooper had a good day. Jaquez Jr had a couple of tackles. May be emerging. Looks like Villari led the second team to a touchdown late.

I suspect it was low scoring, because they only showed the one touchdown. But you never know on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom