Preseason Camp Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

Think you’ll see him playing TE before he’s QB
We certainly have a need there. I'm just glad of how far our qb and wr rooms have come since Covid year. I have no fear of dropoff in talent at those positions.

TE and/or FBP - Football Player.

FBP in Anae’s O is Jack of all trades player on O who can:
run, pass, catch, and block on any given play.

He’s definitely got TE size, and is a skilled runner.
Kind of Taysom Hill-esque? He’s probably the definition of a FBP

Want to make the opposing coach call a timeout? Put in CDRW at QB, Shrader in the backfield with Tucker, and Villari at TE.

(Not really serious due to putting three QBs at risk at one time…but, hey! Imagine the possibilities!!!)

You don't call weather for 40 years in 1 market without being a legend in said market
I think it says more about the market. I also met eichorn at a charity event. Very odd individual, but at least he was much better on camera.

Actually it's accurate. I googled it. I don't know at what temp it shfts from making it feel warmer to colder, but in cold temps humidity makes it feel colder.

It's the concept of evaporative cooling. The same mechanics that cool us when we are overheated creates cooling with humidity in colder temps. Now when you are inside, a 65 degree house when it's 20 out feels warmer with humidity than when it's dry. I forget the science on that one.

Apparently Donovan Brown is tearing it up at camp
Spectacular to hear. While some wideouts have emerged, we’re still missing a deep threat that can get on the same page as our qb’s. From the limited clips I’ve seen, he not only highpoints well for his age but also is the only wide receiver who continuously makes a move after securing the ball.

Twice in the spring game he caught the ball with his face to the QB, having already decided to to turn around and move downfield.

I'd welcome another AET like transfer. Ya never know. Nobody looked at his transfer as an impactful one based on what he did at Maryland. Sometimes it's all about the right fit and right situation that brings out their best.
Here's hoping this place brings out his best.

I keep posting this but the kid is huge. He looks like a pro TE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom