Preseason Camp Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Camp Thread

Illegal recruiting tactic! :mad:

Art Jones would disagree.

ravensicecream3.gif

It's the concept of evaporative cooling. The same mechanics that cool us when we are overheated creates cooling with humidity in colder temps. Now when you are inside, a 65 degree house when it's 20 out feels warmer with humidity than when it's dry. I forget the science on that one.
The concept of evaporative cooling is also why humidity makes heat feel warmer. Your sweat can't evaporate as fast and cool you as well when the humidity is high. It's weird that humidity makes each extreme worse.

What’s going on regarding camp injuries? Jones only long term owie so far?

What’s going on regarding camp injuries? Jones only long term owie so far?

As of right now Jones is the only one with a “long term” injury but he’s likely going to be back early in the season. All signs are pointing that the injury wasn’t as bad as feared

There are a few other players banged up but nothing seems long term currently but things can change quickly and we still have a few long weeks before we get to week 1

Think it's time for an initial 2-Deep. Louisville already has one up. Would give us plebes; at least, some cannon fodder for discussion.

Of course. But, doesn't mean we, as forum posters, have to agree or like it. Honestly, all the Dino secrecy smacks of being scared of our opponents, imo.
I'm fine with it. As much as I would like to see a new depth chart, winning that first game is the most important thing and its such a critical game. If Dino thinks there is even a remote possibility that delaying the release of it has a chance of helping our odds of winning then he's not going to release it. Now if we were playing UCONN for the first game it wouldn't matter much at all. Although even then i'm sure Dino still wouldn't release it until right before the opener.

So, no one agrees with me; that, after a full contact scrimmage, and half the Fall camp practices, that releasing a 2-Deep roster wouldn't create some excitement and fan talk about the program? Especially, with a no media practice day today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom