Preseason Practice... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Practice...

He didn’t participate in any drills or 5 on 5 but he will be fine soon
I know some of us are being somewhat optimistic about Chance, but all signs seem to be pointing to: give it a try for a few games and then shut down again.

Well if it’s Mono it lines up fine. Let’s tamper down the conspiracy theory talk
Was told dude was coming back at a minimum twice a month for a year after being told all off season that we were getting Magic Johnson with better defense.

I think the tampering down should be on any sort of return talks until he is dressed for any sort of game that matters.

Was told dude was coming back at a minimum twice a month for a year after being told all off season that we were getting Magic Johnson with better defense.

I think the tampering down should be on any sort of return talks until he is dressed for any sort of game that matters.

Honestly I’m kind of tired of both sides of the story and pontificating on either. What happens will happen and until then I’m focused on seeing what the rest of the team looks like.

I would just say I bet a lot of these conversations were similar from 2009 to 2010. Flynn, Harris, Devo all left. Rautins and Onuaku was good not great. I'm not saying this team will become amazing but just remarking on the personnel changeover.

Granted Donnie Freeman won't be POY like Wes Johnson but I do see a better team compared to last year and I really think you'll see the best versions of JJ and Bell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom