Preseason Practice... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Practice...

How can you be in his position and place votes for ACC balloting and not make an effort to see a practice? It’s flat out lazy. He totally blew off preseason voting. I heard this interview live this afternoon and was very disappointed in Matt.

Not sure what’s up been Matt’s just not looked well for a few years now. His work quality has been in lockstep somewhat unfortunately. Maybe it’s just aging has not been kind but I miss the old Matt.

Not sure what’s up been Matt’s just not looked well for a few years now. His work quality has been in lockstep somewhat unfortunately. Maybe it’s just aging has not been kind but I miss the old Matt.
Were a couple games last year he didn't sound, hmmmm, clear of mind?

How can you be in his position and place votes for ACC balloting and not make an effort to see a practice? It’s flat out lazy. He totally blew off preseason voting. I heard this interview live this afternoon and was very disappointed in Matt.
On the other hand, pre-season voting means little to nothing.

In my opinion he’s never been very good

Great article on Bell. Kid is a player and red loves him and thinks he can be nba player. Had dinner with Red a month ago and he was raving about him nonstop about his ability to shoot the ball. Having Judah and Quadir gone too is going to help bell 10x. Lot of the offense is going through Bell this year.

Great article on Bell. Kid is a player and red loves him and thinks he can be nba player. Had dinner with Red a month ago and he was raving about him nonstop about his ability to shoot the ball. Having Judah and Quadir gone too is going to help bell 10x. Lot of the offense is going through Bell this year.
His shooting will set up his drive game too. I could see his assists going up with so many defenders looking to stop him on the perimeter.

Chance Westry sighting!
No doubt someone reads this board and let the social media folks know to get a pic of him up there. lol

Hmm... (takes notes for Iggy predictions)

Need to get defenders flying out at him. Creates lots of drive and dish chances, as well as offensive rebounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom