Presser at 3 today | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Presser at 3 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remind me of the last SU player who left early that JB did NOT say this same thing about? Maybe Dion?

Is he wrong, though? McCullough and Malachi were borderline first round picks. Ennis was not a lottery pick, although I don't think he ever was going to be, so coming back wouldn't have benefited his draft status. MCW was a lotto pick and I don't think Boeheim had any problem with him declaring.

Cal promotes his guys and goes with them to the Draft and we wonder why we struggle recruiting blue chippers..

Because they can't handle the truth? He's worked on USA Basketball and coached the cream of the crop players in the world. He knows what a pro looks like.

So JB said Hop taking over has affected recruiting. If that is the case, I better see consecutive top 10 classes.

Is he wrong, though? McCullough and Malachi were borderline first round picks. Ennis was not a lottery pick, although I don't think he ever was going to be, so coming back wouldn't have benefited his draft status. MCW was a lotto pick and I don't think Boeheim had any problem with him declaring.

Flynn, Dion, Mcw were all guys who should have left, no one could have a problem with that, Jb knows this process as well as anyone, if he doesn't think a kid should go, its not a knock on them, he isn't bullying them, he is just being honest.

Flynn, Dion, Mcw were all guys who should have left, no one could have a problem with that, Jb knows this process as well as anyone, if he doesn't think a kid should go, its not a knock on them, he isn't bullying them, he is just being honest.
Say it to the player privately. No need to blab it to anyone who will listen.

I was honestly asking the question. And hoping for a reminder on which ones went in the lotto. This response comes pretty close.

Say it to the player privately. No need to blab it to anyone who will listen.

He does, he is probably getting tied of guys not listening to his advice, and I can't say that I blame him.

I question JB for real if looks at our current roster for next year and is excited. At best its a bubble team.

This is amazing how he can say this stuff and its not coach speak.

He also said Hop wanted the USC job and USC didn't hire him.
The current roster is starting to resemble more Boston College than Louisville.

He does, he is probably getting tied of guys not listening to his advice, and I can't say that I blame him.

That's all it is... advice. How do we know he didn't listen to his advice and stay last year?

One thing is certain, our players definitely didn't listen to Jim's advice on how to box out. Wait a minute..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom