Presser at 3 today | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Presser at 3 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

This PC did nothing but scary the living crap out of me. JB is so passive aggressive. He talks about Oklahoma and Texas. Passively mentions Georgetown and UConn.

He does everything to say the roster is good for next year and then defends this season being an NIT season. Being thankful to even make the NIT cause other teams didn't.

I don't think JB should be in front of a live microphone. This PC was cringe worthy. It was the airing of a lot of JB's grievances. It brought back memories Trump's PC in front of all the media weeks ago.

images

This PC did nothing but scary the living crap out of me. JB is so passive aggressive. He talks about Oklahoma and Texas. Passively mentions Georgetown and UConn.

He does everything to say the roster is good for next year and then defends this season being an NIT season. Being thankful to even make the NIT cause other teams didn't.

I don't think JB should be in front of a live microphone. This PC was cringe worthy. It was the airing of a lot of JB's grievances. It brought back memories Trump's PC in front of all the media weeks ago.

You can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes man.

images

I gave your post a like because I'm a big Led Zeppelin fan. No, just kidding. Probably would have been best not to have a press conference and have him either interviewing potential Hop replacements or going out and doing some recruiting.

You can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes man.
I was okay yesterday. Losing Hop didn't bother me at all. This PC was pathetic to reassure confidence in the program's direction.

images

For your own good, you need to be sedated during these pressers.

These guys need to make their presence felt very quickly on the recruiting trail. Salvage 2017 and kill it for 2018. JB needs to bring the kind of energy that he hasn't shown in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom