Princeton Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Princeton Gameday...

GO ORANGE!!!! Great shot placement all over the cage. Gary Gait is a genius!!!!

On an aside, I really like these blue unis's with the orange numbers, heavy white piping and script Syracuse. I think they are sharp as heck.

I'd love to see the hoops team sport these style unis detailed the same exact way every now and again.

Turnovers galore for both teams. I just don’t get why they still struggle to pass and catch.

On an aside, I really like these blue unis's with the orange numbers, heavy white piping and script Syracuse. I think they are sharp as heck.

I'd love to see the hoops team sport these style unis detailed the same exact way every now and again.

Generally, I prefer orange to blue for Syracuse’s primary color, but I like the details on these uniforms a lot too.

5 goals. 4 assists. Nine different players with a point.

Good quarter especially at the X. Sloppy play an issue again though. Could easily be 8 or 9 goals for SU

We will take that. Some disturbing moments from the D, but with face offs and the O we are getting by. Have to limit turnovers.
I’d argue offense was worse than D. 6 turnover quarter is just unacceptable

I’d argue offense was worse than D. 6 turnover quarter is just unacceptable

Faceoffs have been the #1 issue this year but sloppy play has haunted this team just as much. They don't turn the ball over a ton but when they do it's usually unforced and bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom