PS 5 vs. XBOX Series X | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

PS 5 vs. XBOX Series X

Add the OctoShop chrome extension. Was able to snag a PS5 a couple months back. Failed quite a few times before landing one at Best Buy using the extension.

If you have Twitter follow The Site Supply. They’re 15-20 minutes ahead of everyone with drops. Got my new PS5 for retail through them and currently playing FIFA 21 on it. Worth every penny if you have a 120 HZ TV

Series X is awesome. Was enough to get me to start playing COD again for the first time since Black Ops 1.

Cannot wait to finally be able to play The Show on my own console.

problem with Walmart is that last drop on 3/4 has still not shipped yet..
Tried right at 2:30 and was already sold out. Weird.

They have another at 2:40.

I saw it lasted for 2 min.

the last ps5 drop from amazon was open about 10 min.. supposedly this is a few more.. they have sold 2 min so far in n. america i wonder what the demand is right now since the price is still pretty high and its out of the xmas season.

I saw it lasted for 2 min.

the last ps5 drop from amazon was open about 10 min.. supposedly this is a few more.. they have sold 2 min so far in n. america i wonder what the demand is right now since the price is still pretty high and its out of the xmas season.
As soon as I refreshed and hit “add to cart,” it was already out of stock. It was immediate.

Thought I had a PS5... finally got one into my cart. Putting in my shipping/payment info and was hit with the “out of stock.”

W the actual F.

using the walmart site? I had the cart open the instant it went live and it failed for me too,

still wondering what Amazon is doing.. to i walk away or sit here staring at the screen all day

using the walmart site? I had the cart open the instant it went live and it failed for me too,

still wondering what Amazon is doing.. to i walk away or sit here staring at the screen all day
Have 3 different devices open. App and 2 sites. Got through once, and it still booted me during shipping/payment.

Interesting how there was so much certainty that Amazon was dropping last week and now its middle of week 2 and still nothing but since them BB/Target/Playstation twiice /Walmart/Gamestop have all had releases..

Interesting how there was so much certainty that Amazon was dropping last week and now its middle of week 2 and still nothing but since them BB/Target/Playstation twiice /Walmart/Gamestop have all had releases..
Yeah, that is odd.

I had a moment last week so I tried a couple drops. Probably for the best that I didn’t get one, I’m busy through the end of May and wouldn’t have played it much.

Come June it sounds like stock should meet the demand. Timing works well for me.

Didn't realize scalpers are still making it so difficult. Enjoying the PS5 quite a bit so far. Graphics are much better for everything including 4K content vs PS4

Fyi also I got mine through a Gamestop drop. I got lucky and saw by chance on FB they were doing a drop.

tried to get one today thru Gamestop bundle.. it kept saying in stock but then the cart would say out of stock... didnt really need the bundle but then again an extra controller is not a bad thing to have and the play station network is fine too even though you can usually get it much cheaper on sales..

Still trying to get the PS5.. had one in the cart several times thurday but walmart never completed the deal...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom