PS 5 vs. XBOX Series X | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

PS 5 vs. XBOX Series X

Still trying to get the PS5.. had one in the cart several times thurday but walmart never completed the deal...
Walmart was awful. Sorry you are still striking out.

Still trying to get the PS5.. had one in the cart several times thurday but walmart never completed the deal...
Keep trying. It’s worth every penny. MLB the Show looks unbelievable on it and they already have the Syracuse Mets unis available on there.

Keep trying. It’s worth every penny. MLB the Show looks unbelievable on it and they already have the Syracuse Mets unis available on there.

I wondered about how that game looked. Haven't bought yet still trying to find some time for the games that came with the bundle.

I really like the controllers and just performance overall is great.

Still unsure which to go with. What is the advantage of one over the other (PS5 vs Xbox; and I’m not going for the digital only version of either).

the best thing about digital is the ability to share with someone else on PS5. far less exclusives that matter now to me.

I really dont understand the Sony idea that putting people into a queue for an hr and then when its your time its already sold out.. I mean that know how many people are in the dang queue and how many they have in stock.. give everyone 15 min to enter. pick a random number of those that match the stock and let everyone else go home.. its not like thousands are gonna go unsold.

well the 3am Amazon drop was not gonna happen for me.. maybe if the mets had been in an 18 inning game vs the dodgers i would have caught it.

thought i had one this morning.. Target went live I was awake. I put it in the cart I checked out and it spun and spun.. had another browser open it said 4 available locally. kept trying and 15 min later.. all gone..

I'm not tech savvy nor do I care enough to know the technological advantages and disadvantages but the new Xbox is great and being able to play The Show and NHL with game pass has been tight

if you want exclusive games its PS by a mile. most of the sports games come on both. both have some high profile games that are nice.

xbox is pushing for games being playable for longer right now with backwards compatibility.

I figure short term buy the one that has more of the stuff you want to play now.. then buy the other one 2-3 yrs down the road.

Probably going to end up getting mostly digital games from now on so that I can share the library with the kid down the road and he is out of the gouse since I wont be playing many that we will need 2 copies of..

Depending on what capacity EA is able to drop the next iteration of NCAA Football, I may take that day off from work and be a child for a day. I’ve got my eyes on that.

I was actually on walmart before it went live yesterday and couldnt login 30 min before it dropped and was on BB for no reason when it went live and the cart let me add it but never got to finish the purchase..

pretty frustrating trying to but one of these dang things i dont really need but now its getting personal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom