Purdue Gameday... | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
frustrating...could be much better. could be a bit worse too.

With 4 TOs the game should be over - one was a total fluke too - outside of Alford the receivers could not be much worse - not only can’t make plays they drop routine underhand passes
It sucks that the one skillet our wide receivers lack, is their ability to CATCH THE DAMN BALL!!!

You forgot that they aren’t getting open the the majority of the time

The new transfers are going to have to step up in the secondary at some point this season.

Let’s try throwing to the TE? Surprise, surprise! No body else can catch the ball. Shock them
They need to get open first, haven't seen them get separation in coverage

I’m going to have to go back and check the threads from the week. Maybe it was next week the WR’s were going to make up OG’s production.

I’m going to have to go back and check the threads from the week. Maybe it was next week the WR’s were going to make up OG’s production.
It was a typo, it was suppose to read GS's legs are going to back up for it

They gave us reason to believe. Hoping they cvome back strong in the 2nd Half. Alford looked pretty decent overall.

nerds GIF

Purdue really climbing up my missionary heavy school power rankings tonight yiiikes

Bummed about the drops but I will say alot we’re good coverage. It is encouraging the balls are all money.

So aside from the WR follies...I think Rocky has Harrell in the palm of his hands. He's adjusted on the fly throughout.
I hope your right but they have moved the ball. Unforced errors is not a sustainable plan.

So aside from the WR follies...I think Rocky has Harrell in the palm of his hands. He's adjusted on the fly throughout.
Yupp. Harrell is a joke. And we will make better adjustments at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom