Purdue Post Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Post Game Thread

I didn’t see game day and am too lazy to look back. How was this game picked?
Kirk picked Purdue - thought their passing game would be too much.

I think one other Purdue pick, and everyone else went Cuse?

Kirk picked Purdue - thought their passing game would be too much.

I think one other Purdue pick, and everyone else went Cuse?
Was curious where McAfee went

I had to pee that whole last half hour but didn't want to leave the couch.
Dude...

KBC19-Men-2.jpg

I mightve went for a hard kick onsides. Absolutely nothing to lose, would’ve chewed clock and worst case is Purdue ball on the 20 yard line.
We kicked from their 35. If we had kicked it out of bounds, it would be placed 30 yards from where we kicked, at their 5. So shouldn’t we have tried to kick it out of bounds somewhere between the goal line and the 20 yard line. That way its placed wherever it goes out of bounds or at best the 5 yard line, rather than letting them have it at their own 25. Seems we gave them some free yards.

The fact they were only up 9-3 at the half is crazy. It felt like they scored at will early on.
We were playing so dang soft at the corners in the first half they were basically letting them get first downs and then tackling them. Once we stopped doing that, it turned everything . Then at the end we were too aggressive

And Virginia is not very good this year. Also a cupcake follows Virginia game. Most likely we will be 5-0. The sixth game against NC State would be a trouble though.
Possible college gameday if we both hold serve. ASSUMING we both take care of business we could be about 20 and NC ST top 8

Did anyone at the game think the sound system was better this week than Louisville or was it just my section?
I actually did think it was better but noticed that the dome girl’s voice is not a good pitch for the dome. You can’t hear her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom