PUT ALL THE RESOURCES INTO DAN MULLEN | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

PUT ALL THE RESOURCES INTO DAN MULLEN

I don’t think spending $120 million on the Dome upgrade and a new $150 million athletic complex is showing a lack of commitment.
The 150 mil is not coming from the university - entirely private donations

The 150 mil is not coming from the university - entirely private donations
I understand that, but the University has to support the project and put the time in to raise the funds.

I understand that, but the University has to support the project and put the time in to raise the funds.
Both of those projects are for all sports not just football.

I don’t think spending $120 million on the Dome upgrade and a new $150 million athletic complex is showing a lack of commitment.
Don't be nieve of course that's something but guess what, as of now it's not helping much. Babers replacement is priority #1

He has a rep as a bad recruiter. This is at Florida with a hot recruiting territory right in his back door. Now, move him to Syracuse and how does he do. He isn't the answer. We need the answer. We need a guy that will recruit with anyone up here.
I'm not asking for mullen. I have to look into who's available but I do like Sean Lewis

This entire thread is filled with delusional thoughts like this.
Wow. That's was a joke. I thought it was such a ridiculous suggestion, that I wouldn't need to explain that.