Qaadir Sheppard, Amir Ealey dismissed from program | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Qaadir Sheppard, Amir Ealey dismissed from program

Where does Franklin go? He's much better than he showed last year. There's a reason he was named a captain as a sophomore.

He's better than he showed last year and he wasn't exactly terrible. Led the team in tackles (81), and 2nd in tackles for loss (11). People remember the facemask against UVA but the kid was pretty consistently good without a lot of help.

Rumor is strike 3 occurred pretty recently

The pot rules are so silly. Cocaine is in your system for less than 72 hours. Pot for at least a month. Which one is worse? You could be a giant cokehead and never get suspended. You could get flagged for the one time you smoked some weed on multiple tests.

Last edited:
This thread has convinced me I'm going to start a subscription service selling clean pee to athletes. For the low price of $30 per month you will have clean pee delivered to your door for all your drug testing needs! For an extra $20 it will be overnighted!

Kidding...

Not kidding

This thread has convinced me I'm going to start a subscription service selling clean pee to athletes. For the low price of $30 per month you will have clean pee delivered to your door for all your drug testing needs! For an extra $20 it will be overnighted!

Kidding...

Not kidding
That's what yellow snow is for.

Move Zaire to the outside. Zaire will playing better and have more freedom to move around. Ruff will be our starting MLB. My humble opinion of course.
It makes sense with how the Tampa 2 is run.

Agreed, our days of 220 pound MLB's are over, let Zaire play Mike or Will and let him fly!

Kidding...

Not kidding

Your margins will be shot with only charging $20 for overnight delivery.

Kidding...

Not kidding

Wouldn't work... I won't get into the nitty gritty details, but lets just say you're not dropping trou in the bathroom alone.

Your margins will be shot with only charging $20 for overnight delivery.

Plus the original $30. USPS overnight is only $17.50 as long as it fits in the envelope.

We're gonna have a network of local clean pee-ers all over the US! It's gonna be like 1-800 Flowers with pee.

BRB, filing certificate of incorporation.

He's too late anyway. There are products already out there. Let's say the market is saturated.

All the more reason getting caught AGAIN was stupid.

You have to weed out the bad seeds.
Amir & Quadir
th

They way kids are fleeing Texas Longhorns maybe we can put a help wanted in the Austin newspapers.

These dismissals are well earned and deserved. These failed drug tests does get reported to a national Data Bank by the testing agency when they are not a self referral test.It may follow them around for a very long time to employers who check the system.

I like the message being sent: if you wanna get f*#%@& up, then stick to booze, coke, and heroin...that stuff is out of your system in 24 hours.

I like the message being sent: if you wanna get f*#%@& up, then stick to booze, coke, and heroin...that stuff is out of your system in 24 hours.
Or, regardless of its legality, when your scholarship/career is on the line, just don't ing do it.

They were dismissed from the program, and therefore lost their scholarships. AD rule, AD consequences.

Nothing to do with academics. Different rules over there.

Didn't say it had anything to do with academics. You made my point even though you have no idea that you did.

I hate this. I'm okay with them being punished for breaking team rules but I hate that it's due to smoking pot, if you get what I'm saying? Legalize it, my god. If pot is illegal, alchohal should be illegal. So unbelievably ridiculous.
If they were found drunk from alcohol, they would also be in trouble or suspended for underage drinking. I would think a 3 time offender of this would also be dismissed from team.

Where does Franklin go? He's much better than he showed last year. There's a reason he was named a captain as a sophomore.

Franklin had a sophomore slump last year. Problem is, his game reminds me alot of cam Lynch. Short, stout, fast, can fill a hole but will struggle in space and coverage.

GoSU96 said:
Didn't say it had anything to do with academics. You made my point even though you have no idea that you did.

Applying the same rules to academic scholarships as they do to athletics? Isn't what that what you were presenting as an "idea"?

The AD and the NCAA handle the athletic scholarships and academics handles academic scholarships, no?

Different rules, different departments.

I understood what you wrote. Good grief.

Ish88888 said:
Franklin had a sophomore slump last year. Problem is, his game reminds me alot of cam Lynch. Short, stout, fast, can fill a hole but will struggle in space and coverage.

And will struggle without much talent around him as he's not good enough yet to carry the team alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom