Class of 2024 - QB Andy Bass (OK) Verbal to Oklahoma | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Andy Bass (OK) Verbal to Oklahoma

Andy is either going to commit somewhere soon, because the Dead Period starts next week, or he will just wait and start taking more OVs, now that they can take more than 5, after the Dead Period the end of July.

He is not as fast as Sean at this point in his career, but he's getting faster. Bet he VJ's 40" next.

Sean ran a 4.29 at a camp while attending Calvert Hall.

"Following Tucker’s breakout football season, he attended a football camp at Bowie State University that attracted coaches from around the country. Tucker, who was in the middle of a track and field season, blistered a 40-yard dash that was timed between 4.27 and 4.29 seconds."

Last edited:
Julian Edelman is all I think of. QB out of HS but really is just a baller

If I were Andy I’d be intrigued by the Yale and Harvard offers. Become a legend in Yale or Harvard football, graduate, and watch the opportunities roll in from the many alums well placed in business and government.
Or become a star at SU, major in broadcast journalism, have a great NFL career and then become the next Bob Costas. ;)

Or become a star at SU, major in broadcast journalism, have a great NFL career and then become the next Bob Costas. ;)
Aren’t you forgetting something?

If I were Andy I’d be intrigued by the Yale and Harvard offers. Become a legend in Yale or Harvard football, graduate, and watch the opportunities roll in from the many alums well placed in business and government.
Only one problem with that, neither school give athletic scholarships, aid packages only that do not cover all costs. So he would have to come up with a large bankroll to attend either.

Only one problem with that, neither school give athletic scholarships, aid packages only that do not cover all costs. So he would have to come up with a large bankroll to attend either.
They all have super secret hidden scholarships they can give if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom