Class of 2018 - QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

I think we all knew UNC was out of the equation...especially after they just took two 2018 QBs.

head to head who do people like better?
His father played for the same HS, played at Stephen F. Austin and then went on to the NFL. Does he continue to follow in his fathers' footsteps and play his in college ball in Texas. :noidea:

head to head who do people like better?
In terms of QBs or in terms of Amie picking us vs. UH?

I think the staff has prioritized Amie as the QB that they want, based on what others are saying.

With luck Amie decides on us over Houston

His father played for the same HS, played at Stephen . Austin and then went on to the NFL. Does he continue to follow in his fathers' footsteps and play his in college ball in Texas. :noidea:

I should have added, between Chance and Levis, who do people like better? I just hope we get one of them and no O'fer

I don't know what kind of system they are running at Houston - but every kid in TX knows about the Briles/Babers system...

I should have added, between Chance and Levis, who do people like better? I just hope we get one of them and no O'fer
Just a guess on my part but I think Levis is probably waiting to see what Amie does. You notice he hasn't released a top whatever list yet.

giphy.gif

No inside info but really like our odds here...maybe Chance is one of the guys Sampson was alluding to in his tweet a short while back. Don't know. I like to be optimistic and there really is no reason to think Cuse isn't in a good spot here...HCDFB, high octane offense, ACC, he met his center who is a 4 star behemoth and did I mention HCDFB? I think we get him...Go Cuse

I can't shake the feeling he is going to UH as he has an easier path to start. I really hope I'm wrong on this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom