Class of 2020 - QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20)

His tape looks good to me, I see mobility, the ability to throw on the run, he can run when he has to but seems to always be looking downfield.

I honestly dont think at this stage that reading defenses is a huge deal and he can learn that and I see him going through progressions a few times.

What's not to like, so happy we got him.

Of course you do, why?
He thinks it’s going to be a now you see him, now you don’t kind of thing. This is, afterall, the mean season. Some people just aren’t winter people.

Congratulations young Mr. Markiewicz. Excellent choice now sign your Syracuse University NLI on 05Feb20 and show up ready to learn and then compete. Syracuse University Football is on the rise and you will help keep it that way. Go Orange!!!!!!!

View attachment 175992
Probably just mean but he looks a little like Kurt Russell
Yeah, but he's young. He'll probably look like this in his senior year:
1580302286346.png

So happy to get Dillon signed. Such a huge need for two QBs. What I notice here is Dino and or Gilbert went for pro style big build QBs. I must say I like this kids film more the the kid from MS. I am content.

Like this kid's tape more than Morgan, think he flashes a lot of ability. Still concerned about the lack of offers for a kid in Texas, but I'm happy we landed him and didn't get pipped late by Baylor.

Glad we're going to end up with two QBs this class, and hopefully we can land our white whale in 2021.
72% completion percentage, 45 TDs and 6(?) INTs playing in heart of Texas. Those are the dice to roll.

Agree on both counts. As others have stated, I liked Markiewicz's film more than Morgan's, and the lack of offers never made any sense. Getting late offers from Baylor / Boise make me feel better about this kid's upside.

QB room is now restocked -- between these two and Summers, work hard and may the best player win.

72% completion percentage, 45 TDs and 6(?) INTs playing in heart of Texas. Those are the dice to roll.

Absolutely. Kid's film looked great. Sure there is some question marks with regard to the lack of offeres until now. But there is a ton to work with there

My concern is he could leave as there is Big Trouble in Little China at the moment.
if only he would tell other talented Texas recruits to Follow Me Boys. (Yeah, I’m old.)

You’re right. My dog, Cash, and I were thrilled. When we read the news, I did a tango and cash pooped on the floor.

My dogs name is Cash too! Is it the same dog? Does Cash have a second fam?