Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Who else is coming June 24? The staff bringing their QB signals maybe some other priority targets they want with him so they can all meet.
Agreed hopefully our new QB is there with other key targets that visit.

Who else is coming June 24? The staff bringing their QB signals maybe some other priority targets they want with him so they can all meet.
I would love to have WR Tyler Willams come up at that time too.

I would assume that’s going to be a huge recruiting weekend for us.

I would assume that’s going to be a huge recruiting weekend for us.
Right now there are two OV weekends in June, the weekends of the 17th and the 24th.

We’re proud of you, LaNorris!! Resilient tough quarterbacks! Just what we need. And those rec specs!! Talk about swagger.

Nice article but, unless I missed it, he didn’t say anything about how his visit actually went. Did he enjoy it? Did he like the campus? He never mentioned Dino. Is he happy that he switched his commitment? Maybe I’m being picky but it didn’t seem like the usual post visit article and reaction.

Last edited:
Nice article but, unless I missed it, he didn’t say anything about how his visit actually went. Did he enjoy it? Did he like the campus? He never mentioned Dino. Is he happy that he switched his commitment? Maybe taking m being picky but it didn’t seem like the usual post visit article and reaction.

"Syracuse quarterback commit LaNorris Sellers took his first visit to Syracuse this past weekend. The 2023 Orange pledge enjoyed his first time on the hill"

Nice article but, unless I missed it, he didn’t say anything about how his visit actually went. Did he enjoy it? Did he like the campus? He never mentioned Dino. Is he happy that he switched his commitment? Maybe taking m being picky but it didn’t seem like the usual post visit article and reaction.
Likely because McCallister didn't write it. A junior in college wrote it.

Right now there is a Twitter room full of South Carolina fans who are trying to lobby LaNorris to go there, and he is among the listeners

Dislike
They lost out on the top guy on their board to Bama. We’ll see if they ramp up their attention on Sellers but everything so far seems to be from Twitter fan accounts. They picked up a 2024 QB commit from Reno the other day, too. I’m sure Beck and company are aware of the threat.

They lost out on the top guy on their board to Bama. We’ll see if they ramp up their attention on Sellers but everything so far seems to be from Twitter fan accounts. They picked up a 2024 QB commit from Reno the other day, too. I’m sure Beck and company are aware of the threat.
They saw me in the room (I am verified and am clearly visible at the top) and "invited me to speak" ... "Oh they are gonna need a new QB soon". It was very offputting. Not really a fan of the format.

They saw me in the room (I am verified and am clearly visible at the top) and "invited me to speak" ... "Oh they are gonna need a new QB soon". It was very offputting. Not really a fan of the format.

I am sure we are going to have to fend off quite a few schools moving forward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom