Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

We need to pivot towards Reno for next year as I said.

Also, how annoying are SC fans who didn’t know about Sellers until 5 minutes ago blowing up twitter begging for a flip. Pathetic.
Our fanbase has done the exact same on multiple occasions. So has every fanbase in the country for that matter.

So the SC coach says he got a great QB call. Wouldn't that be tacky on his part if it was Sellers by doing so stealing his thunder in announcing? Perhaps his statement then involved his #2 choice of QB recruits. Or not.
That wasn't the tweet. He said he got a great call. Nothing about QB.

You posted second hand hearsay.
Am I wrong?

People on this board and other's "weren't worried" when I brought that up in the past. Was at breakfast with a big Gamecocks fan today here in SC, according to him Sellers has told people he'll be signing with SC.

the Gif he used was a QB. I believe it is pretty clear what is happening here, we just don't want to admit it yet
It was a QB pumping his fist. Could just be more of a fist pump GIF than a QB GIF i would think. But who knows.

Is what it is. such is life recruiting with the big dogs and Dino is wearing milkbone underwear and I am not blaming anyone at Syracuse for any of this. It happens
Hold on...Milkbone Underwear? And why do you know what underwear Dino is wearing?

Whatever happens, we will be ok
Sure it will suck to lose a good recruit
We are not thin at QB
Just seems stupid for a rising young QB to go to an OC that runs an offense that hasn't worked in years instead of coming to a guy that clearly improves QBs and gets them to the league...

I don't have any idea if he'll flip or not but I do know that every comment that I've seen from him states that he will be signing with Syracuse. The rumors are bs until proven otherwise.
Let’s take the young man at his word. His public word. Let’s take the family’s appreciation of coach Beck at face value.

Win some, ya lose some. I'd rather lose this one than an OL recruit right now. Losing both...would be an ugh.

Let’s take the young man at his word. His public word. Let’s take the family’s appreciation of coach Beck at face value.
Young people and parents make mistakes. When pressure comes from people around you it becomes easy to give in.