Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

McNabb was drafted in what 1999? That’s 27 years ago now. He was talking about the last SC QB being 32 years ago, that’s not much different.

Yes Nassib was drafted, but he’s certainly Not a QB we point to for NFL success

We've had 3 guys drafted since their last, one of whom is a borderline HOFer. We have a much stronger track record (albeit still not super deep)

I can't fathom sending a nasty message to a decommit. I also can't stand the grandstanding wishing him all the luck in the world he's a great kid (who the poster has never met) posts either. I don't respect "commits" who flip at the last moment and screw the college that gave them an opportunity as the college has less of a chance of getting a suitable replacement given the timing. But don't contact them or tweet at the player. Forget they ever existed and move on, unless they get in the portal. Communicating a nasty message to an 18 year old who didn't choose your program is not only pathetic but can hurt the school you root for perception wise and practically in the portal.
Agreed. He made a decision for his future. ANYONE sending him nasty messages is a jerk.

That said. He's a kid from a SC who i have NOTHING to do with except having been strung along and then bailed on as a Cuse fan. I'm not wishing him well either. He can live his life and I will live mine and we will call it a day.

Saying Welcome Home to someone who never left the state would be stupid.
simpsons-reverse-loop.gif

Once a always a .
Im not gonna get worked up over a guy who will eventually get canned. South Carolina’s never going to appease its fans.

I’d rather be the next McNabb

McNabb was drafted in what 1999? That’s 27 years ago now. He was talking about the last SC QB being 32 years ago, that’s not much different.

Yes Nassib was drafted, but he’s certainly Not a QB we point to for NFL success
1999 was 27 years ago? I know I took a long nap this afternoon before the Pitt game, but wow!

it. Put it this way, though, fellas.. what are the odds that Beck is still here in 2 years anyway? I'd rather pick up this kid in the portal where the transfer rules would lock him in.

I can't fathom sending a nasty message to a decommit. I also can't stand the grandstanding wishing him all the luck in the world he's a great kid (who the poster has never met) posts either. I don't respect "commits" who flip at the last moment and screw the college that gave them an opportunity as the college has less of a chance of getting a suitable replacement given the timing. But don't contact them or tweet at the player. Forget they ever existed and move on, unless they get in the portal. Communicating a nasty message to an 18 year old who didn't choose your program is not only pathetic but can hurt the school you root for perception wise and practically in the portal.
Yeah all the pontificating can be a bit much at times, like an echo chamber over compensating for all the crazy negative stuff on social media, which is admittedly much worse and toxic (the negative stuff on social media).

OK, is there any reputable source reporting a flip or is this all “tea leaves” stuff? Link to a reputable source please.

OK, is there any reputable source reporting a flip or is this all “tea leaves” stuff? Link to a reputable source please.
a crap load of smoke