Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

The easy thing, if SU, is my parents taught me to be loyal to those who are loyal to you and to be a man of his word. I appreciate USC, but coach Beck has been with me even when no one knew if I would play again.

I just have trouble seeing a young kid getting an auditorium full of SC fans together so he can tell them he’s going to Syracuse. Slim and none and slim just left town and I’m one of the more optimistic ones on the board, having said that I don’t think it’s devastating news at all .

Agreed it ain't happening, if it were Syarcuse he would have just done it Wednesday with the all the others

This is why, IF he choose USC, they'll wish him well, say not to lose our number and stay in touch.

Recruiting doesn't end after first choice. Plenty of people get married a second time nowadays. Portal means second school is the one you really love after your initial mistake.

Ok?

I just have trouble seeing a young kid getting an auditorium full of SC fans together so he can tell them he’s going to Syracuse. Slim and none and slim just left town and I’m one of the more optimistic ones on the board, having said that I don’t think it’s devastating news at all .
They might be Clemson fans more than SC.

4 stars or 5 stars really doesn’t matter does it?
Who really cares how many stars if that’s the guy you want?
I think we're getting way too hyped up about this guy. Both Shrader and CDRW were rated higher by the all day site composite index coming out of highschool. What makes us think this kid is going to be any better. I think the less risky bet is let this kid go and pound the portal next year if needed and offer the best QB out there $1m NIL deal.

I think we're getting way too hyped up about this guy. Both Shrader and CDRW were rated higher by the all day site composite index coming out of highschool. What makes us think this kid is going to be any better. I think the less risky bet is let this kid go and pound the portal next year if needed and offer the best QB out there $1m NIL deal.
Agreed, the way some are talking you’d think he was the next McNabb.

No way he signs with Syracuse in an auditorium full of South Carolina fans.

It was a JOKE.
It's legit, I heard it too.
no-i-did-not-deva (1).gif

No way he signs with Syracuse in an auditorium full of South Carolina fans.
Who are these people who go to these, especially two days before Christmas? I mean, I thought I was obsessed with college football but yikes. Lol

This is why, IF he choose USC, they'll wish him well, say not to lose our number and stay in touch.
On the surface, I can see them saying it to be polite, though I highly doubt we would want to stay in touch. After how long he was commited to Beck, and Beck was commited to him through everything, then literally after signing day flips. One article I read about him went on about how he was raised to be a man of his word and stick to commitments, so we'll see.

This will come out harsher than I intend though with flipping, he will have shown his true colors and that is essentially betrayal to the man who stuck with him through it all. No need to keep in touch after that.