Quade Green academically ineligible | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Quade Green academically ineligible

They did beat Oklahoma but lost to Butler in a nail biter and got smoked by Kansas so not much to use on their resume that gets them in that conversation.

Just looked it up and I was shocked. They're 17 in the NET rankings. 50th in KenPom.

Will be a great road win for Washington if they pull it off.

I think sometimes it is quickly forgotten just how many years of successful SU hoops included having Mike Hopkins in uniform or on the sidelines. He was such a huge part of the program and a key piece. I hope he becomes a household name of his own. He certainly deserves more of the credit for our success than is given.

Best I've seen them all year. Nate Roberts has a lot to do with it.

Have a feeling he'll take Wright's job soon.

losing Quade really hurts their outside shooting and ball handling. Probably strengthens their defense. Opponents will be smart to pack it in and make Huskies beat you from outside. Not sure if they can consistently

Cuse

Best I've seen them all year. Nate Roberts has a lot to do with it.

Have a feeling he'll take Wright's job soon.

He is going to take a lot of Wright’s minutes. I’m a little concerned as to why Hop didn’t play Nate all season until the last game against USC. Either way I’m just glad he is playing now, but we could have used him earlier in the season.

Just looked it up and I was shocked. They're 17 in the NET rankings. 50th in KenPom.

Will be a great road win for Washington if they pull it off.

Yep and Stanford will be top half or even top 4 in the league this year. Very good win. UW should be able to really get rolling again in conference. It is better this year but the pups are really starting to grow up already.

They did beat Oklahoma but lost to Butler in a nail biter and got smoked by Kansas so not much to use on their resume that gets them in that conversation.

They haven't played anybody and league play just started for them.

Exactly. They have played a pretty easy schedule. That record is a joke.

Yep and Stanford will be top half or even top 4 in the league this year. Very good win. UW should be able to really get rolling again in conference. It is better this year but the pups are really starting to grow up already.

I doubt that. They are not that good. The season is early and that NET is whacky. I think NIT is likely where they are headed. I have them finishing somewhere around 7th.

I doubt that. They are not that good. The season is early and that NET is whacky. I think NIT is likely where they are headed. I have them finishing somewhere around 7th.

The tricky thing is that after Oregon, AZ and UW it gets murky. I'm not sold on Colorado. Colorado/Stanford/Oregon State/ USC are packed together for me. UW probably in that grouping too. Utah has a decent record but don't see them in that group.

And trust me I know the Buffs beat Dayton and the Ducks which are both nice wins.

One good thing about closely following two teams:

It becomes clear, if it were not clear before, that SU doesn't have a monopoly on bad things happening to a program.

Losing your point guard then playing a two loss team on the road and still up 12 with 11 min left in the game.

These guys are good.

Tied with a few minutes left.

Stewart's only game where he has been a non factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom