Quade Green academically ineligible | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Quade Green academically ineligible

This is some straight up SU kind of luck for UW. The banked 3 finally turned it. Stanford went all Jalen Cone last 6 minutes.

Wonder if he's sick. He's been good for 18 and 10 for weeks.

Foul trouble early and seems like he's playing real soft.

They're not pushing the ball to him much either. Hardy needs to work on that, Quade was real good at getting Stewart the ball.

Is UW supposed to be good?

I mean, I get Stewart, and McDaniels flashes at times, but the TEAM looks just meh.

Expected more after all of the hype here.

Considering their starting point guard is gone and their best player had foul trouble and they're playing a 2 loss team on the road for their first road game, it doesn't seem too bad.

I mean, I get Stewart, and McDaniels flashes at times, but the TEAM looks just meh.

Some here said they are fun to watch. They don’t score. Don’t shoot it well. Not seeing the fun.

Some here said they are fun to watch. They don’t score. Don’t shoot it well. Not seeing the fun.
Don’t let the evidence get in the way of a good narrative.

Don’t let the evidence get in the way of a good narrative.
It's funny I was watching Stanford coming back and wondering where you were. Then this post came. So relieved I was worried something happened to you

It's funny I was watching Stanford coming back and wondering where you were. Then this post came. So relieved I was worried something happened to you
Honored to be living in your head rent-free.

It's fun to watch a team with more than 1 guy who is athletic. I think that is the allure

They do have plenty of athletes, but it’s not a fun style of basketball. Lots of bad shooting and low scores-grinding it out.

i watched a bit of the 2nd half and turned it off to have the sex with UDub up by I think 8. just checked the final score. guess Hop's team plays like ours this year.

They were a bit flawed with Quade, now they are really flawed without him. It’s too bad, because he was playing some really good ball the past few weeks. IS is a monster. McDaniels is very talented but erratic. He seems like he has settled down some. Naz is good but can be inconsistent at times. After those three, who knows what you get. Wright is a terrible offensive player, Bey seems lost, Hardy was suppose to be a backup who would play five minutes a game who now has to start. Roberts has been a nice surprise, but for some reason Hop doesn’t trust him. He didn’t play at all in the non conference, and Hop seems to favor Wright over him.

UW looks like they are headed for the bubble like so many teams. If they can get in they’ll be dangerous, especially if Quade comes back.

Lotta folks say what Coach K and Cal do is easy - they take the best talent, albeit inexperienced, and win.

Hopkins proving it ain’t easy at all. He’s done a tragic job with this Huskies team. His same roster at Duke or Kentucky is easily a top 10 squad, not a bubble team without marquee wins.

His recruiting has been specutacular. In-game coaching and team. building a whole different story. The West Coast’s Scott Drew

They were a bit flawed with Quade, now they are really flawed without him. It’s too bad, because he was playing some really good ball the past few weeks. IS is a monster. McDaniels is very talented but erratic. He seems like he has settled down some. Naz is good but can be inconsistent at times. After those three, who knows what you get. Wright is a terrible offensive player, Bey seems lost, Hardy was suppose to be a backup who would play five minutes a game who now has to start. Roberts has been a nice surprise, but for some reason Hop doesn’t trust him. He didn’t play at all in the non conference, and Hop seems to favor Wright over him.

UW looks like they are headed for the bubble like so many teams. If they can get in they’ll be dangerous, especially if Quade comes back.

If they’re not dangerous in the regular season, why would they be dangerous in the tournament against better competition?

i watched a bit of the 2nd half and turned it off to have the s e x with UDub up by I think 8. just checked the final score. guess Hop's team plays like ours this year.
Except his roster has three 5-stars and two 4-stars. Our best player is an ECU transfer who was a mid-tier 3-Star coming out of HS

Carey has been a disaster, in fairness, but he’s really our only marquee recruit on the roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom