Question about Hop | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Question about Hop

Wow pulling off what SU hasnt done in decades. Congrats Hop. Once again proving that moving into a loaded (not to mention hostile lol) conference not necessarily good for recruiting or the future of the program

Wow pulling off what SU hasnt done in decades. Congrats Hop. Once again proving that moving into a loaded (not to mention hostile lol) conference not necessarily good for recruiting or the future of the program

Once again proving you are clueless about your thoughts about moving to the ACC or a basketball only.

I-dont-get-it3.gif

Was in Philly last weekend. Met one the prominent AUU coaches in town. We talked about nova rise he stated that Hop was his guy in the city and spent a great deal of time there. Hop can walk in there right now and get any one he wants .Kids love him. If you don’t think that we miss hop, you have no idea. GMAC needs to step his game up

Last edited:
Was in Philly last weekend. Met one the prominent AUU coaches in town. We talked about nova rise he stated that Hop was his guy in the city and spent a great deal of time there. Hop can walk in there right now and get any one he wants .Kids love him. If you don’t think that we miss hop, you have no idea. GMAC needs to step his game up

It's almost impossible to overstate Hop's contributions to the program while he was here. The way he's building at Washington right now will make it tough but hopefully JW and the collective university do everything they can to make it hard for him to say no in a few years.

Wow...huge get for hop! Building a serious team out west! According to ESPN, UW is the only program with two top 7 ESPN 100 commits in 2019. Add quade and that's 3 5 star players on the roster.

They are going to be very good next year. Last year, they won the Pac-12 by 3 games. This year, with the new recruits plus Quade Green at point, holy cow they are going to be good!

It's almost impossible to overstate Hop's contributions to the program while he was here. The way he's building at Washington right now will make it tough but hopefully JW and the collective university do everything they can to make it hard for him to say no in a few years.

Well, it's certainly worth the phone call, but with what he's building, his family situation with older parents out on the west coast, and literally moving his family and young kids cross country for this opportunity, I don't think he's coming back.

Good thing Hop has SU ties or else this board would be comparing him to Cal. I'm sure the uninformed on the West Coast are saying he was at Cuse during Fab Melo and now suddenly starts landing 5 stars like crazy. UW is going to have a hard time keeping him.

GMac lacks the sense of humor and easy going way that Mike has. GMac is a little more buttoned-up, not quite so quick with a joke or a snappy comment. Mike is charming and funny and enthusiastic.

Good thing Hop has SU ties or else this board would be comparing him to Cal. I'm sure the uninformed on the West Coast are saying he was at Cuse during Fab Melo and now suddenly starts landing 5 stars like crazy. UW is going to have a hard time keeping him.

I think he's going to stay at Washington for a long time. How old are his kids? They're just finishing middle school and beginning high school, I believe. They university and the fans love him already. He has performed a miracle there. He's playing in a league where they can be a power. He might never leave.

Isn't Jaden McDaniels from Seattle or did Hop walk into Philly/DC and land him? Asking for a friend.

I think I read that he's a Seattle kid. They have some good talent in that city.

Great player. UW is going to be really good next year and as a bonus he doesn't go to UK. Hopefully Hop texted Cal this is for that kid that elbowed me in the face and made me bleed all over my uniform in the 2nd round of 92 tourney. Payback 27 years in the making. OK that didn't happen but I would like to believe it did.

Obviously, we recruited Stewart. We’re not going to recruit a kid from Seattle, though.

Kentucky couldn’t take Dajuan Coleman out of our backyard from us. This is pretty much the same thing.

Great player. UW is going to be really good next year and as a bonus he doesn't go to UK. Hopefully Hop texted Cal this is for that kid that elbowed me in the face and made me bleed all over my uniform in the 2nd round of 92 tourney. Payback 27 years in the making. OK that didn't happen but I would like to believe it did.

Round the boys up again, I'll be making a few trips up there this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom