Question on the IPF 50,000 donation for the admins of the board | Syracusefan.com

Question on the IPF 50,000 donation for the admins of the board

I think the practice facility just got its name....

I realize that the admins are going to talk to the school about different ideas but I am thinking that an unofficial tribute by members might be nice as well. A few thoughts cross my mind:
  1. Place post-it notes with "Thanks Dan" on the ED statue before one designated game.
  2. Place a flower or better yet an orange at the foot of the ED statue before one designated game.
  3. At a designated time at a designated game stand for 44 seconds in silent tribute.
  4. Wear "Thanks Dan" t-shirts to a designated game.
  5. Chip in to buy an Orangeyes flag to be flown at all Fine Mess tailgates. (I really like this one.)
Anyone got any other ideas?
Go Orange
RIP Orangeyes

I realize that the admins are going to talk to the school about different ideas but I am thinking that an unofficial tribute by members might be nice as well. A few thoughts cross my mind:
  1. Place post-it notes with "Thanks Dan" on the ED statue before one designated game.
  2. Place a flower or better yet an orange at the foot of the ED statue before one designated game.
  3. At a designated time at a designated game stand for 44 seconds in silent tribute.
  5. Chip in to buy an Orangeyes flag to be flown at all Fine Mess tailgates. (I really like this one.)
Go Orange
RIP Orangeyes

Retire a DJ jersey in the Dome.

These are all great, and although I don't make much money, I would gladly contribute in Dan's honor. #InspiredByDan

Go Orange
RIP Orangeyes

Great ideas, Crusty. Count me in.

Retiring a jersey at the dome would be incredible, but difficult.

Maybe you guys could retire a jersey for him at the tailgate, I'm sure he'd be honored and happy if you guys carried on with the Fine Mess Tailgating, and grow, every year. That tailgate, though I have not had the pleasure to experience it yet, seems to be everything that is so beautiful about this site and community.

I think the unofficial OE tribute by the website should be based through the Tailgate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom