Quick USC Update | Syracusefan.com

Quick USC Update

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Tix sales are going better than expected, they are hoping for a game time to get released then they expect the tix sales to really take off...the special links for $65 and $95 Chase Club tix will be ready in the next day or two.

Also, expect a special discount Syracusefan.com code for some motels around the stadium.

I have myself, my dad and one of my dad's friends who wants to goto the game. We want to get the really good tickets. Can we do that now or do we need to wait a bit longer?

I have myself, my dad and one of my dad's friends who wants to goto the game. We want to get the really good tickets. Can we do that now or do we need to wait a bit longer?

Wait a few days...buy in the $95 Chase Club link.

Ok thanks Mark. When will they be available to non season ticket holders?

Ok thanks Mark. When will they be available to non season ticket holders?
Yes..I'm setting up this link as a perk for readers to SyracuseFan.com and TNIAAM readers. I'll be out of pocket most of tomorrow so if SU gets the links up I might not get them posted until Thursday.

Yes..I'm setting up this link as a perk for readers to SyracuseFan.com and TNIAAM readers. I'll be out of pocket most of tomorrow so if SU gets the links up I might not get them posted until Thursday.

Thanks, Mark. I'm definitely interested.