Quincy Guerrier to test the NBA and enter the portal | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Quincy Guerrier to test the NBA and enter the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was going pro internationally this would be easier to swallow but i bet he ends up at Seton Hall somehow
Then Willard will have two former SU guys trying to showcase themselves for the League, but only one basketball.

Next season will be more about creating a family moment then it's gonna be about winning games and maybe Boehiem deserves it for his service to SU......Jimmy jr has one year to play and he's gonna be part of the rotation weather he should or not.

Boeheim has made final fours as a 2, 4, 3, 4, and 10 seed.

Seems like our chances of making a deep run are a lot better when we have better regular seasons.
Were you satisfied with the regular seasons when we were the four seeds? Be honest.

Plenty of evidence to suggest JB can have tournament success, regardless of seeding.
I would rather have the team that lost to Marquette in 2011 than have the team we had this past year. Not a question in my mind. One gives you a chance to win a title. The other does not.

96 - absolutely. Team did better than many expected.

13 - yes, until Georgetown beat us by 20 in the Dome.(BET made up for that though).
There were a lot of people whining all season in ‘13. I was a student in ‘96 and I remember people in February already looking ahead to the freshman class coming in.

There were a lot of people whining all season in ‘13. I was a student in ‘96 and I remember people in February already looking ahead to the freshman class coming in.
All season? If I recall we had a great season for most of the year, sputtered a bit with a “February swoon” late in the Big East schedule, and then got it going again in the BET and NCAAs.

All season? If I recall we had a great season for most of the year, sputtered a bit with a “February swoon” late in the Big East schedule, and then got it going again in the BET and NCAAs.
Yeah, we have a lot of irrational fans.

Next season will be more about creating a family moment then it's gonna be about winning games and maybe Boehiem deserves it for his service to SU...Jimmy jr has one year to play and he's gonna be part of the rotation weather he should or not.
I mean it’s not like having everyone on board and no ticked off me first passengers won’t help on the court. I think it will be good for some defensive stops.

Why have malcontents if you can have 8-9 guys balls to the wall?

We were number 6 in the nation when we won at 1 Louisville in 2013.

That season we weren’t complaining all season.

We struggled against Georgetown and then a swoon and then still finished as a 4 seed.

Your are spinning.

I think the fans and coach disagree on next seasons potential. The coach seems to think the players we have are enough to contend against top teams or there’s no way we would have this difficult of a schedule.
The coach thought that in John Gillon and Andrew White season as well.

I am from Missouri now. I won’t believe the hype with the current roster we have.

College hoops most important position is PG. I don’t believe we have it right now.

I am from Missouri now. I won’t believe the hype with the current roster we have.

College hoops most important position is PG. I don’t believe we have it right now.
Who has a returning PG with as much experience as ours.

He’s tournament proven as well hit tons of shots vs SDSU and WVU.

I preferred the guy who left as well and it’s a lot easier to project stardom and a next level with the guy who left but Joe can take a big step up it’s not impossible.

And the board thought Buddy’s upside really was a 30% 3 point shooter in December and January.

Half of them still haven’t admitted they were wrong.

Just because people have a majority opinion on the board doesn’t mean it’s right.

That's exactly right. We were rated as high as #2 into January, with a chance to ascend to #1 -- but we blew a 6 point lead to Villanova in the last 10 seconds that sent the game to OT, which we lost.

Then we lost the next game at Pitt.

Who has a returning PG with as much experience as ours.

He’s tournament proven as well hit tons of shots vs SDSU and WVU.

I preferred the guy who left as well and it’s a lot easier to project stardom and a next level with the guy who left but Joe can take a big step up it’s not impossible.

But he’s not a Point Girard.

And the board thought Buddy’s upside really was a 30% 3 point shooter in December and January.

Half of them still haven’t admitted they were wrong.

Just because people have a majority opinion on the board doesn’t mean it’s right.
I won’t buy this team being really good in the regular season unless the PG play is a lot better than this season.

Ball pressure will kill us. Teams were stupid last year.
When we face pressure we had to have Marek bring the ball up.

I won’t buy this team being really good in the regular season unless the PG play is a lot better than this season.

Ball pressure will kill us. Teams were stupid last year.
When we face pressure we had to have Marek bring the ball up.

I think that will be Jimmy this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors