Quite possibly the worst rendition of the Anthem ever | Syracusefan.com

Quite possibly the worst rendition of the Anthem ever

Fireball Jr.

All American
Of all the great singers who've come out of Detroit, they pick a mildly, at best, judge from the FOX show "X Factor?" Roseanne woulda been a better choice.

Of all the great singers who've come out of Detroit, they pick a mildly, at best, judge from the FOX show "X Factor?" Roseanne woulda been a better choice.
That's funny. I walked in halfway through and thought she did a good job. But, I'm no expert as I don't even know who it was.

That's funny. I walked in halfway through and thought she did a good job. But, I'm no expert as I don't even know who it was.

It was Demi Lovato who is a teeny bopper Disney kids former star who was in rehab for an eating disorder. I only know this because my kids watch that stuff from time to time. It was pathetic I agree. Why cant people just sing the damn anthem as opposed to trying to make it their own special version? One reason why I love listening to the canadian national anthem. No matter who sings it, it sounds the same and the crowd really responds to it.

It was Demi Lovato who is a teeny bopper Disney kids former star who was in rehab for an eating disorder. I only know this because my kids watch that stuff from time to time. It was pathetic I agree. Why cant people just sing the damn anthem as opposed to trying to make it their own special version? One reason why I love listening to the canadian national anthem. No matter who sings it, it sounds the same and the crowd really responds to it.
Not for nothing, but I thought that the servicemen and servicewomen who sang during the 7th inning stretch did a poor job. Is that Anti-American to suggest that.

Not for nothing, but I thought that the servicemen and servicewomen who sang during the 7th inning stretch did a poor job. Is that Anti-American to suggest that.

Go to YouTube and punch in canadian national anthem edmonton oilers and it will give you goosebumps. Stuff like that doesn't happen here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom