Class of 2025 - RB Bo MacCormack (MA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/29/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Bo MacCormack (MA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/29/24)

Christian Mccaffrey like RB (no I’m not saying he will be CMC) lol and not just cause the obvious reason
Wait, hang on, what's the obvious reason?

Willy Wonka Smile GIF

The balance stood out the most to me. Gliding through with ease and staying level.
The hilarious thing about the video is there are minutes and multiple plays that go by where it seems like no-one on the field even touches him. Either he has the greatest OL in the history of that league or we have a real good one here.

Nothing yet, but that was the same as half our class and when they eventually were graded by 247, they graded out pretty well. Based on his offers and his measurables, I think he will too as well.
Comparing with others, I would really think he would be a high 3- 4* anyone agree?

Comparing with others, I would really think he would be a high 3- 4* anyone agree?
It will be interesting to see how our recruits grade out - if lesser offered guys with great measurables get graded based on their ability and not who is after them - then I think we’ll see some pretty high grades across the board. But if some of the sites see Syracuse and a few others offering, maybe we get the Fran effect and maybe we don’t.

It will be interesting to see how our recruits grade out - if lesser offered guys with great measurables get graded based on their ability and not who is after them - then I think we’ll see some pretty high grades across the board. But if some of the sites see Syracuse and a few others offering, maybe we get the Fran effect and maybe we don’t.
I noticed you listed Bo as "ATH" in '25 R/O's even though his recruitment thread lists him as a "RB" (and his film is amazing). Do you think the staff sees him at RB, in the D secondary or even in the slot? Speed is unreal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom