Class of 2025 - RB Bo MacCormack (MA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/29/24) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Bo MacCormack (MA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/29/24)

I noticed you listed Bo as "ATH" in '25 R/O's even though his recruitment thread lists him as a "RB" (and his film is amazing). Do you think the staff sees him at RB, in the D secondary or even in the slot? Speed is unreal.
I have him as an ATH for now until I see how many RB’s we have commit to this class. He plays on both sides of the ball (like Darien Williams) but if we continue to pursue other high profile RB's...you can only take so many RB's in one class.

Last edited:
Loving this pickup and speed kills. By the way I found this video of Bo swinging out to meet his friends downtown.
IMG_0834.gif

Last edited:
Another day, another very fast player added. Coach Brown appears to be really focusing on improving our team speed.

The good news is that the players he is adding have good size. We are not settling for midgets who can run well.

Welcome Bo!
I gotta ask... I know Bill reported a 40 time of 4.34. I haven't been able to find any other references of a 40 time for Bo. Have you, or anyone else, seen one? To be clear, I am not throwing shade at the player or Bill, just curious.

Lots of Talk of Level of Competition, and not going against college level athletes...Remember Michael Hart from Onondaga Central and UMichigan...He dominated in High School...He didn't really spurn SU because his father was from Michigan and a huge Wolverines fan...Had like 5300 yards and double figure TD seasons...He was never a Home Run threat like his days in CNY class C and D; however, he was good for 4-5 yards almost at will...5th in Heisman...High School tape isn't going to catch intangibles etc, work ethic etc

I live in Westford!!! My hometown. He went prep so never heard of him. But never thought a kid from Westford would play football at cuse
BBN is where zinter went to who is an nfl o line prospect that went to Michigan.

If Fran is into bbn and the isl this is very good. Bo can play. Best player in the conf last year.

Now if they can land funke we are cooking in the ISL

I have him as an ATH for now until I see how many RB’s we have commit to this class. He plays on both sides of the ball (like Darien Williams) but if we continue to pursue other high profile RB's...you can only take so many RB's in one class.

2 would be typical, IMO​

That was my thinking ... especially with Rinehart being recruited. This is not a slight on Bo's prospects at RB. His film looks great.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom