Class of 2025 - RB Bo MacCormack (MA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/29/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Bo MacCormack (MA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/29/24)

Maybe Raymond committed over the weekend, so we told Bo there was one spot left, and he better take it if he wants it?

Or could Rinehart have committed (the dreaded "silent verbal")?

Because if not and it's Raymond, then if Bo knows Cuse -
Rinehart would get boxed out.
And that'd be too bad, cuz I like that kid.
And he seems to really like us.

Is this how it feels to be a "selector school"?
I think I could get used to this.

Or could Rinehart have committed (the dreaded "silent verbal")?

Because if not and it's Raymond, then if Bo knows Cuse -
Rinehart would get boxed out.
And that'd be too bad, cuz I like that kid.
And he seems to really like us.

Is this how it feels to be a "selector school"?
I think I could get used to this.
djorange1989 mentioned in another thread that the new commit could play on defense as well…

Ha. There had to be more than 31 TD's in those 9 games. They opposing team never seemed to tackle him. They ran him out of bounds a few times but I think there were less than 5 tackles on that video. I don't know how there is 9 minutes of video of him in one season mostly at RB and he was only tackled a handful of times. Certainly in part due to the competition but in large part because this kid can do it all. No way a kid like this doesn't succeed in some capacity. Could play RB but possibly DB or slot WR too. Would love to get this kid and he'd be a great pick-up.
A lot to like here for sure.

I thought he did based on the tweet but there's been radio silence since so not sure - I'm surprised we haven't heard something out of Raymond yet to be honest.
Raymond scheduled an official visit after those tweets. Dont think it was him that the tweets were mentioning

Also Rinehart is scheduled to visit the spring game I believe. I think I read Galloway is visiting that same weekend also. Bo bringing that speed would be nice. Would be a nice pickup.

Looks like the 2025 class may fill up in short order. This is one recruit I hope we can reel in. Coach P would bring in multiple rb's and move them around to other positions if needed.

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom