Class of 2017 - RB C J Holmes (CT) Dismissed from Notre Dame/ Walk on at PSU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB C J Holmes (CT) Dismissed from Notre Dame/ Walk on at PSU

Wow just to be be on that list. If he comes here he will not be recruited over. Get to play in an O that is perfect for his skills play with his friend and put himself in an excellent position to make the NFL. The key is he is assured to be featured here. Not so much at the other schools
Can someone kindly share the final 4 schools on his list? His last tweet is not loading on my phone.

Can someone kindly share the final 4 schools on his list? His last tweet is not loading on my phone.

It loaded for me last night, but is not loading now so he may have taken it down. IIRC:

Michigan
Alabama
Penn St.
SU

checked his twitter. It's been taken down. Some other interesting tweets and retweets though.

I say between Penn State and SU. Alabama has the top RB and UM has a whole stable too. I know he is a receiver also but I say between those two. jmo We will have to wait and see. Popcorn

I say between Penn State and SU. Alabama has the top RB and UM has a whole stable too. I know he is a receiver also but I say between those two. jmo We will have to wait and see. Popcorn

Whats your educated guess?

He would only potentially "break twitter" by committing to us out of that list.

Let's see it CJ!

Great to be on the list but that's all I have to say.
Hmmmm...usually when someone says "that's all I have to say", they really have more to say...feeling like your holding something back here Money...all good...just gonna make a small mental note here..."press Money for info on the 8th"... :)

money3189 said:
Great to be on the list but that's all I have to say.

Yeah, I read this as "not a whole lot of hope"... But was feeling that way anyways. Seems like CJ's playing games a bit - and that makes me look at the recruitment differently.

We'll see. Would be huge.

I feel like we had a recruit a year or possible two years back that said something similar and I was thinking it has to be us. It turned out he went to one of the other big schools that was on him. I can't read to much into the "break the internet" thing.

That being said if he really waned to try to break the internet I would have to say Syracuse would give you the best opportunity to doing that.