RB Coach Mike Hart Press Conference | Syracusefan.com

RB Coach Mike Hart Press Conference

Chris Libonati ‏@ChrisLibonati 7m7 minutes ago
Hart said he wanted to work for a great guy and that he had coached with a colleague of Babers. Also wanted to come home

Hart said the offense is unlike anything he's ever coached. Still learning the system

Hart said the system is only known by a few coaches across the country. Called it "special"

Hart said Syracuse is recruiting a different caliber player than WMU. Hart will recruit the East Coast. Mentioned VA specifically

Matt Park ‏@MattPark1 5m5 minutes ago
.@MHart2032 carries an obvious enthusiasm that will help him recruit & coach. Loves Babers, offense & @CuseFootball Has attacked career.

.@MHart2032 "We want guys that want to graduate & want to win championships. We need guys in here that really love the game." #OrangeNation

.@MHart2032 "I was born here. I was raised here. I grew up looking at the Dome every morning." Great fit as asst.

Last edited:
It seems like a great hire. I hope it works out.

If Dino hits it big then the coorditors will get other opportunities... possibly giving Mike a shot at OC. He could be Dino's protégé.

He didn't have an intro presser earlier. Straight into recruiting and then Spring ball. It's also an easy way to keep/get the football team in the spotlight during the offseason. ;)

He didn't have an intro presser earlier. Straight into recruiting and then Spring ball. It's also an easy way to keep/get the football team in the spotlight during the offseason. ;)
I don't recall that any of the other position coaches having press conferences, did I miss them all?

What did I miss? Why is Hart having a press conference? Loved it. He did a superb job. But why exactly did they have a mid-may press conference with position coach?

When you have an opportunity for random, good PR, you take it. Or maybe it's doing solid to a local boy who can be proud in front of his hometown. Slows news day stuff...

BVille44 said:
I think this press conference is part of the new marketing strategy to keep SU football in the news and on people's minds throughout the summer.
Maybe it's to occupy the PS folks so they stop digging for negative things to write about the program.

LeMoyneCuse said:
What was the last negative thing they wrote about the program? And don't say the whole Howard incident.

Doesn't matter. Throw the dog a bone to keep it away from your steak. It's always better to control the narrative. PR 101.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom