Class of 2014 - RB Erv Phillips (CT) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Erv Phillips (CT)

It is?
yeah it is until they become the RBs to depend on for the entire game. Both have a lot of talent but not that many handoffs just yet They both have the speed to avoid being caught from behind if they get that far. Maybe they get a few nmore in the bowl game to establish themselves more.

yeah it is until they become the RBs to depend on for the entire game. Both have a lot of talent but not that many handoffs just yet They both have the speed to avoid being caught from behind if they get that far. Maybe they get a few nmore in the bowl game to establish themselves more.

Please just stop ... just stop for all of us.

i'm thinking that the whole Phillips to the slot crap is getting flushed away and that Erv will stay as a RB which is what I favor as best for the team i don't see any otter RBs being added to the list of verbals or signing day.After next season web lose both Gulley and Smith. Whether George and Devante take over is still a big open question . A red-shirted Phillips will lessen the great need to get a RB on next years board unless we are able to secure a #44 type into the program.
better go after Travis Lock, amiright?

bnoro said:
better go after Travis Lock, amiright?
Travis is the next Barry Sanders but with dynamite speed.

/mic

@Ambition1_: Just Got Some Good news
@Ambition1_: 1st Team All State Second Year In A Row #NumbersDontLie

I was hoping he was saying he qualified.
#SwErv Phillips is in like sin.

Bdtiy9TIAAEy3lZ.jpg:large

The big guns. Looks like Shafer and company are visiting all commits prior to signing day. Did Marrone do the same?
Not a bad idea to make sure things are firm with all of our existing verbals (especially with the limited number of scholarship spots remaining).

Kid must feel lucky. HC and both coordinators... maybe they like him that much? ;)

I know they were checking in on some big NE future prospects, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom