Class of 2019 RB Garrison Johnson (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19

Cusesky8214

All Conference
I think the writing has been on the wall for awhile.
Absolutely...I've seen some were still holding out hope on dukes but like u said, decision has been made a little while ago. Our staff has been awesome! It's a heck of a time to be alive when basketball season is in the thick of things and all you want is for football season to start!

rackman18

All Conference
Absolutely...I've seen some were still holding out hope on dukes but like u said, decision has been made a little while ago. Our staff has been awesome! It's a heck of a time to be alive when basketball season is in the thick of things and all you want is for football season to start!
Yah but a lot were holding on due to there was talk of him maybe going baseball and not and if Ealy commits to Clemson, then who get who. blab blab blab you know.

SURules

2nd String
I like the runs I saw where he’s carrying defenders on his back and also breaking tackles. Arm tackles aren’t bringing him down. Good compliment to some other backs. Coaches seem to really want him and I can see why. Hope he signs with us on Wednesday.

Last edited:

djorange1989

All American
I like the runs I saw where he’s carrying defenders on his back and also braking tackles. Arm tackles aren’t bringing him down. Good compliment to some other backs. Coaches seem to really want him and I can see why. Hope he signs with us on Wednesday.
He will

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I like the runs I saw where he’s carrying defenders on his back and also braking tackles. Arm tackles aren’t bringing him down. Good compliment to some other backs. Coaches seem to really want him and I can see why. Hope he signs with us on Wednesday.
He was stopping tackled
He was slowing the acceleration of tackles?

Frozen

All American
He’s going to redshirt, right? We seem set at RB for 2019, no?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom