Class of 2019 - RB Garrison Johnson (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Garrison Johnson (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19

I think the writing has been on the wall for awhile.
Absolutely...I've seen some were still holding out hope on dukes but like u said, decision has been made a little while ago. Our staff has been awesome! It's a heck of a time to be alive when basketball season is in the thick of things and all you want is for football season to start!

Absolutely...I've seen some were still holding out hope on dukes but like u said, decision has been made a little while ago. Our staff has been awesome! It's a heck of a time to be alive when basketball season is in the thick of things and all you want is for football season to start!
Yah but a lot were holding on due to there was talk of him maybe going baseball and not and if Ealy commits to Clemson, then who get who. blab blab blab you know.

I like the runs I saw where he’s carrying defenders on his back and also breaking tackles. Arm tackles aren’t bringing him down. Good compliment to some other backs. Coaches seem to really want him and I can see why. Hope he signs with us on Wednesday.

Last edited:
I like the runs I saw where he’s carrying defenders on his back and also braking tackles. Arm tackles aren’t bringing him down. Good compliment to some other backs. Coaches seem to really want him and I can see why. Hope he signs with us on Wednesday.

He will

I like the runs I saw where he’s carrying defenders on his back and also braking tackles. Arm tackles aren’t bringing him down. Good compliment to some other backs. Coaches seem to really want him and I can see why. Hope he signs with us on Wednesday.
He was stopping tackled
He was slowing the acceleration of tackles?

He’s going to redshirt, right? We seem set at RB for 2019, no?