Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

@Good luck in the All Cupcake and competing for recruits with Temple and BC!!Rocco like's my jocko's!!
KILL_IT_WITH_FIRE_FUNNY_FORUM_PICS-s500x350-150245.jpg

Please come back when Rutgers accomplishes something. I know I'm safe here.
Fortunately, if he takes this advice, we'll never see him again

@Good luck in the All Cupcake and competing for recruits with Temple and BC!!Rocco like's my jocko's!!

30-12-1

Oh wait, history didn't exist before 2005 in Rutgers' world. Can you blame them though? Before that it was 28-6-1. Guess I'd pretend it didn't exist either.

What's really a sad statement of the suckiness of rutgirls football is the fact that anthony davis is the best lineman they've ever had. Laughable.

Better to play cupcakes than be the cupcake . . . unless you're Rutgers, in which case . . . um . . . um . . .
exploding_head_.jpg

What kind of grimy jersian calls himself Nicky. Hate yourself as much as everyone else does bro.

What kind of grimy jersian calls himself Nicky. Hate yourself as much as everyone else does bro.

No,I live in Syracuse and hate it!!Winters in isolation from civilization have made me bitter!!...Paul Robeson!!

No,I live in Syracuse and hate it!!Winters in isolation from civilization have made me bitter!!...Paul Robeson!!

Just move already; you are not worthy of living in Syracuse. Especially being a Rutgirls fan.

Where in Syracuse?

With a Name like Nicky, probably a 1 bedroom above RAIN

**Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Where in Syracuse?

With a Name like Nicky, probably a 1 bedroom above RAIN

**Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

You guys are getting trolled hard. 0% chance that guy lives in Syracuse.

Thats what I was implying IO
I'll bet she is a refuge from the .com board and came here, with her RU name, to provoke. I'd also guess that she is a CNY resident.

KJB where are you?