Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

There were six or seven losses over a four year span that should have never happened

In hindsight kept Cuse from upper echelon status late 90's

i always felt the exact same way. i admit i was calling for Coach P to go long before he finally went. we blew so many opportunities back then it made me sick. it always felt like we were out prepared for those big early season games. then we would lose the occasional game to ECU. Like you said we were 5 or 6 give a way games away from being top 15 year in and year out

iics_trophy.jpg
ish witter@rashaanish21 26m
Rutgers! https://vine.co/v/hKwDx6rPOmr

I guess that's the only trophy they have to display.;)

and this one from the AAAA (Abusing Amateur Athletes Association)

Is that buttgers' big east trophy that they shared with Syracuse ? lol

among others - hate that SU gave that game away to them last year and allowed them to ever even get a small share of a conference championship :mad:

Is that buttgers' big east trophy that they shared with Syracuse ? lol

Classic post over on the RU rivals board about this thread. I know Rutgersfans aren't the brightest but apparently we think Ish committed to Rutgers this morning and we are very nervous that he is Rutgers to lose. I dont see either of those premises at any point in this thread, reading comprehension is not strong over there.

Classic post over on the RU board about this thread. I know Rutgersfans aren't the brightest but apparently we think Ish committed to Rutgers this morning and we are very nervous that he is Rutgers to lose. I dont see either of those premises at any point in this thread, reading comprehension is not strong over there.

I just took a look at their board. Viewed 5 different threads on the front page that are focused almost entirely on Syracuse. They love to tout Syracuse as a team of the past but it doesn't look like they're forgetting us any time soon. Insane inferiority complex.

I just took a look at their board. Viewed 5 different threads on the front page that are focused almost entirely on Syracuse. For as much as they claim they're above Syracuse, they still have an insane inferiority complex.

Anything SU does generates a thread over there, for a team that is "supposedly" way ahead of SU, we have by far the most opposing team threads over there. Most reponses usually have something about SU being near Canada or how cold it is 10 months out of the year or something etc. The best posts are the ones about how Syracuse is finished as a program despite the fact that SU beat undefeated Lville at home last year while Rutgers couldnt beat a Lville team with a BCS bowl on the line despite the fact he had one leg and one arm in arguably there biggest game ever. I dont think I have to mention the fact Syracuse has beaten West Virginia three years in a row, Rutgers hasnt beaten WVU since Clintons first term in office. You wont see anything about bball or Lax over there, they know better.

I just took a look at their board. Viewed 5 different threads on the front page that are focused almost entirely on Syracuse. They love to tout Syracuse as a team of the past but it doesn't look like they're forgetting us any time soon. Insane inferiority complex.

Their new "hated rival" is Penn State. Lol, yeah ok.

To Penn State, Rutgers is the equivalent of gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe: attachs itself to you, but you just keep walking on it.

Their new "hated rival" is Penn State. Lol, yeah ok.

To Penn State, Rutgers is the equivalent of gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe: attachs itself to you, but you just keep walking on it.

When Penn State goes to the ACC their rival, in their mind, will be Ohio State.

Funny thing is Rutgers and Maryland are now default rival$ and neither can figure out why the other is in the same conference as them.

Classic post over on the RU board about this thread. I know Rutgersfans aren't the brightest but apparently we think Ish committed to Rutgers this morning and we are very nervous that he is Rutgers to lose. I dont see either of those premises at any point in this thread, reading comprehension is not strong over there.

Wow. Nobody has talked about that at all here. They believe they’re in the driver’s seat because that bozo Todd Hunt at nj.com said the girls lead for him.

Had a dream Ish will be picking RU. No, I've never dreamed of recruiting before. Haha. This has been a long off-season. :/

1. Stephanie Lynne@CUSEblonde24 4h
  2. @rashaanish21 Glad to hear!! Hope you have just as good, if not, better day at Cuse tomorrow!! Have fun!! Ask lots of questions!

1. ish witter@rashaanish21 4h
    @CUSEblonde24:Glad to hear!! Hope you have just as good, if not, better day at Cuse tomorrow!! Have fun!! Ask lots of questions!” Thank you

So he's visiting tomorrow now?

When Penn State goes to the ACC their rival, in their mind, will be Ohio State.

Funny thing is Rutgers and Maryland are now default rival$ and neither can figure out why the other is in the same conference as them.

@fuhgetaboutit !!PSU is in the B1G to stay!!