Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Friday night stats:

Six touchdowns on 275 yards rushing :)
I saw all the highlights from that game and it was one crazy game. Score was like 62-60 ? But there were a couple players on both sides that I would be happy to get.

Any shot at all he redshirts?

Dontae and Moe have improved each game, more notably dontae.

I would be happy if he redshirted. My thought process is they all should be redshirted unless u have a kid who could start and be a big improvement. Boy vs man and it's not fair to the boy. 1 year gets them straight on job and class and gain some strength. What's the old saying, best thing about a freshman is they become sophomores. Imagine what defense we would have next year is Parris and Zaire we're back. How much did they really play that year. Specials and a late game or two. It's a waste. Would be a top ten d.

I would be happy if he redshirted. My thought process is they all should be redshirted unless u have a kid who could start and be a big improvement. Boy vs man and it's not fair to the boy. 1 year gets them straight on job and class and gain some strength. What's the old saying, best thing about a freshman is they become sophomores. Imagine what defense we would have next year is Parris and Zaire we're back. How much did they really play that year. Specials and a late game or two. It's a waste. Would be a top ten d.

NEW 10/ 28 /17

Star watch
Jordan, a Syracuse commit, ran wild in last week's 65-63 shootout loss to Gilbert Perry. But he was held in check most of last night. He had 23 rushing yards on seven carries and had only 29 total yards in the first half. His biggest play from scrimmage was a 27-yard catch from Shough in Hamilton's first possession of the second half.

REGULAR SEASON STATS JAWHAR JORDAN SU COMMITT through 10 /27

TOTAL RUSHING YARDS > 1,462 :)

AVERAGE YDS PER CARRY > 10.2 :)

CARRIES > 143 :)

RUSHING YDS PER GAME > 162.4 :)

RECEIVING TDS > 1 :)

RUSHING TDS > 24 :)

TOTAL TDS > 25 ;)

JORDANS FINAL REGULAR SEASON GAME IS THIS FRIDAY 11/3 VS. SKYLINE

Last edited by a moderator:

HAMILTON HS, CHANDLER, AZ POSTED REVISED STATS THIS A.M. INCLUDING TOTAL YDS HERE THEY ARE:

10/30 END REGULAR SEASON STATS - JAWHAR JORDAN

GP - 10
CAR- 154
YDS - 1523
AVG - 9.9
Y/G - 152.3
LNG - 91
100+ - 7
TD REC - 1
TDR - 24
TTD - 25

GP 10, RUSH 1523, REC 123, KR 148, PR 91, TDS 25, TOT= 1835

HAMILTON WILL NOW HEAD INTO THE 6A STATE PLAYOFF FIRST ROUND VS. SKYLINE ON 11/3

Jawhar Jordan UPDATE 11/5

Chandler Hamilton is now in the AZ 6A playoffs. They defeated Skyline in a first round game Friday night 11/3 by a score of 49-27. Their next game is this Friday 11/10 vs. Perry. I will have a total of all his stats at the end of Hamilton’s run. The following is from an AZ Central reporter this past Friday night:

“Chandler Hamilton scored the game’s first three touchdowns and never looked back, ending Mesa Skyline’s season in the first round of the 6A state football playoffs with a 49-27 win Friday night at Hamilton.

Senior Jawhar Jordan had 207 rushing yards and three touchdowns at halftime, as Skyline couldn’t stop Hamilton’s balanced and often up-tempo offense. No. 5 Hamilton (8-3) scored on six of eight first-half possessions, with one ending in a turnover on downs and one ending at the Skyline 6-yard line at the halftime whistle.

Hamilton advanced to the state quarterfinals to play fourth-seeded Gilbert Perry. Skyline finished its season 6-5.

Star watch

Syracuse commit Jawhar Jordan totaled 236 rush yards and added 53 receiving yards.”

His stats from this reporter vs. Mesa Skyline are:

CAR RYDS REC TDS

15..... 236 ...... 53 ... 3

Jawhar Jordan UPDATE 11/5

Chandler Hamilton is now in the AZ 6A playoffs. They defeated Skyline in a first round game Friday night 11/3 by a score of 49-27. Their next game is this Friday 11/10 vs. Perry. I will have a total of all his stats at the end of Hamilton’s run. The following is from an AZ Central reporter this past Friday night:

“Chandler Hamilton scored the game’s first three touchdowns and never looked back, ending Mesa Skyline’s season in the first round of the 6A state football playoffs with a 49-27 win Friday night at Hamilton.

Senior Jawhar Jordan had 207 rushing yards and three touchdowns at halftime, as Skyline couldn’t stop Hamilton’s balanced and often up-tempo offense. No. 5 Hamilton (8-3) scored on six of eight first-half possessions, with one ending in a turnover on downs and one ending at the Skyline 6-yard line at the halftime whistle.

Hamilton advanced to the state quarterfinals to play fourth-seeded Gilbert Perry. Skyline finished its season 6-5.

Star watch

Syracuse commit Jawhar Jordan totaled 236 rush yards and added 53 receiving yards.”

His stats from this reporter vs. Mesa Skyline are:

CAR RYDS REC TDS

15... 236 ... 53 ... 3
I like these averages. 17.6 yards per reception and 15.7 yards per carry. I'll take them

Him and Strick in the backfield next season? Moe Neal in the slot to replace Erv?

So when are his ratings going to be acknowledged like Atrilleon’s

Trueblue25: I will have all of his stats available to everyone at the end of Hamilton's run through the playoffs. He already has many "player of the Game Awards" from Hamilton and the local press in AZ. We'll see how he grades out when all is done after all the state playoffs are over such as 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All State or better. If he does have more accolades, which he should, IMO, I'll have it for you. :)

2018 Syracuse Commit Jawhar Jordan, Hamilton H.S. Chandler, AZ >FINAL HS STATS<

Hamilton was defeated by Perry Friday night, 11/10, ending Hamilton’s playoff run.

The numbers below represent Jawhar Jordan’s Final Senior Season stats as I know them Sunday 11/12. If there are any changes I will make them.

The stats include Hamilton’s “Offensive and Overall Player of the Game”. Any additional accolades such as All County, All State, etc. will not be available until the AZ playoffs are complete. I will add additional information to the final stats when they become available.

Rushing

GP . Car . Yds . Avg . Y/G . Lng . 100+ . TD

11 . 175 .. 1757 .. 10.0 . 159.7 . . 91 . 8 ... 27

Receiving

GP . Rec . Yds . Avg . Y/G . Lng . TD

11 ... 15 .. 176 . . 11.7 .. . 16.0 .. . 35 ... 1

All Purpose Yards

GP . Rush . Rec . KR . PR . IR . Total . Y/G

11 ... 1757 ... 176 . 148 . 41 . ... ... 2122 .... 192.9

Total Yards

GP . Rush . Rec . TD . Total . Y/G

11 .. 1757 .... 176 .. 28 ... 1933 ... 175.7

upload_2017-11-13_0-16-23.png
Awarded by the coaching staff of Hamilton

Offensive Player of the Game: 9/1, 9/22, 9/28

Offensive and Overall Player of the Game: 8/18, 9/8, 10/13, 10/20, 11/3

For those not familiar with other information when JJ committed to us here are some things of you may find interesting:

>Committed May 24, 2017 Dave Boller primary recruiter

upload_2017-11-13_0-16-23.jpg

>Jawhar is originally from Long island, moved to AZ and will be coming home

> From an April 8, 2017 article and interview from RNG recruiting written by Ryan Wright:

Your recruiting has taken off since you won the fastest man competition at the Los Angeles Nike Opening Regional.

What was the time you posted in that race at the Opening?

“4.37.”

Was that the fastest 40-yard dash you have ever ran?

“No, I ran that at school too.”

>There are only three high school players in the U.S.A. faster than JJ in this cycle and only by tenths.

He's put together an amazing high school career with natural speed and talent. I can't wait until he's here.

NEW 11/25/17

Jawhar Jordan's Career Stats

These stats are for the three years he played Varsity FB at Hamilton HS, Chandler, AZ

GP - 32

Total Rush Yds - 3501

Avg Rush Yds/Car - 7.8

Car - 450

Rush Yds /G - 109.4

Rush Tds - 48

Total Tds - 55

Jawhar was first team All State last year. I would expect more accolades this year but we'll have to wait and see. State championship games will be played this week end. After they are played it usually takes some time for post season awards to be announced. Still breaks ankles and runs a 4.37. God watch over him until and when he arrives at SU next fall. :)

Sr. Highlights.

Whoa!

Watch him pancake a lineman at 1:44, and then drop him again. Yes Please.

Last edited:
Sr. Highlights.

Whoa!

Watch him pancake a lineman at 1:44, and then drop him again. Yes Please.
His cuts remind me of Erv. He has a lot of wiggle and when he gets in space he will be a nightmare to try and tackle.

This kid has great vision, and can turn busted plays into big gains. I don't think we have a back on the roster right now, with his field vision.

The kid looks just as fast at the end of his long runs.