Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I loved Doug Womack! He got to the corner sooo fast.

Essentially the first wildcat
Teams would game plan for him and still couldn't stop him. You knew he was coming but you couldn't quite reach him.

yep...excellent option QB, except he wasn't super fast. Must be confusing him with Womack (also from TX) who was super fast.
Yes. Mark was more of a tough, gritty QB with decent speed. Womack was undersized and couldn't really throw it but he was as fast on the field as any SU player I have ever seen.

Doug was moved to CB later in his career, where he specialized in CB blitzes. His acceleration was impressive.

Yes. Mark was more of a tough, gritty QB with decent speed. Womack was undersized and couldn't really throw it but he was as fast on the field as any SU player I have ever seen.

Doug was moved to CB later in his career, where he specialized in CB blitzes. His acceleration was impressive.

I remember Mark bring voted captain even though he was Graves backup, a testament of the respect he garnered from his teammates

I can't wait to see his speed on the field. He is the fastest guy we've had since...?

Seems like every year, we have a 'Waiting For Godot' recruit (Spoiler Alert: Godot never shows up.)

Thought that Jawhar would be this year's. Happy to be wrong once again.

I can't wait to see his speed on the field. He is the fastest guy we've had since...?
Since...Buster Scruggs??

1545236952884.png