Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

It's really exciting to get this kind of speed on the offense. Burnett was a burner also, but maybe not as fast as this kid. Riley's in the same mold and is proving me wrong - his catching ability has finally caught up with his quickness - after I gave up on him last season (LSU game). But I think this Jordan might be a more dangerous playmaker once they get him on an ACC-level weight-training program.

Still smarting from Riley's wide-open TD drop against LSU that would have given us the lead...

He still has some drops this year, but he's emerged as an important play maker in this offense. Not bad for a kid who weighs 160 pounds soaking wet.

Still smarting from Riley's wide-open TD drop against LSU that would have given us the lead...

He still has some drops this year, but he's emerged as an important play maker in this offense. Not bad for a kid who weighs 160 pounds soaking wet.

I've officially moved on from Riley's LSU drop after his performance against NCSt.

Love Riley and Johnson, our “lil Bast%&ds”, on the edges of this offense.
For years I’ve hated the Edelman-type players that Brady throws to on the Pats.
It’s fun to watch our lil’ B’s annoy the heck out of opposing fans!

Me, too. Syracuse Durrel Eskridge ran a 4.63 at the combine. I had to assume... ;-). IIRC the fastest time at the combine this year, was 4.32
What's bad is I think I saw Eskridge and thought Estime. *facepalm*

Per an article, Mr. Jordan had a 3.3 GPA. Must have been missing a class.

I regards to speed vs. Travis Ettienne. Mr. Jordan officially clocked a 4.37 at Rivals LA. Ettienne a 4.43 per esssspeeen.

Jawhar Jordan Jr@CutsOnDime

Make sure y’all show my guys some love and let them know where home is #CuseNation
1f34a.png

This kid will be used as a RB and receiver. He is the next Erv, but faster. Hopefully his hands are good. This kid will be a matchup nightmare if we use him as we did Erv. Very exciting.
So excited for this young man ... cleaning up his coursework and achieving a high GPA. Can't wait for him to get on campus and start working with one of the best staffs in the ACC. Speed kills in FB and we have the perfect system to showcase his talents.

Last edited:
looks like a more game ready vs of damien rhodes as a FR. probably a it faster too. but has that gliding style

Damian Rhodes was kind of soft. He and Lavar Lobdell both came in with some real fanfare, and both took a long time to contribute, and never really lived up to expectations in my book.

So excited for this young man ... cleaning up his coursework and achieving a high GPA. Can't wait for him to get on campus and start working with one of the best staffs in the ACC. Speed kills in FB and we have the perfect system to showcase his talents.

Yeah, he looks like he has a "Turbo" button in some of those clips. Reminded me, actually, of Mike Hart.

Damian Rhodes was kind of soft. He and Lavar Lobdell both came in with some real fanfare, and both took a long time to contribute, and never really lived up to expectations in my book.
Damien Rhodes had over 1,200 all-purpose yards as a Fr... All Big-East Fr. Team.

He was a fine football player caught in an era where we were declining.

Agree to disagree here.

If we lose to Notre Dame i’ll attempt to throw multiple snowballs at Delone Carter

Yeah, he looks like he has a "Turbo" button in some of those clips. Reminded me, actually, of Mike Hart.
We have a couple guys with jets ... Riley's very quick in space. N. Johnson's pretty fast and can get separation. Taj Harris has some speed and can slip past defenders. But this kid's speed is on par with some of the fastest players we've faced: Eskridge (WMU), Newsome (UNC) and Dortch (WF).