Class of 2019 - RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jawhar Jordan Jr. (AZ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

You have no idea what we just got. This is Reggie Bush territory
That's what I've been saying, man.

I'm driving the "44 for Jawhar" bandwagon.

You have no idea what we just got. This is Reggie Bush territory
And he is Orange to the core. Showed great character in sticking with it and fighting all the way back.
As a kid, my favorite RB was Tony Dorsett at Pitt winning the Heisman. This kid's running style is so similar to TD's...bought back memories. Can't wait to unleash him in this offense.
LGfrickenO!!

Think “5”

I'm thinking 6 and often. Defenses are going to be like Wiley E Coyote and all using all the gadgets they can to stop this team of road runners. A cloud of dust and then handing the ball to the ref in the end zone. Meep meep!

Richie Rene?
Who was the other RB who signed in Dom Timbers class? I think he was a downstate kid that signed in two different cycles but never made it...

As long as he’s more effective than Jeremiah Kobena was.
Certainly no expert here, but:
  1. Seems way faster than JK
  2. Appears to have better vision and cutting ability.

Who was the other RB who signed in Dom Timbers class? I think he was a downstate kid that signed in two different cycles but never made it...
PTG, Jerome Smith, Kobena and Rene

Yeah we missed the opportunity to have Melvin Gordon decommit from Syracuse to stay home at Wisconsin.

A kid who never set foot on campus.

Actually to be fair - we did have Melvin Gordon & Trae Wayans on campus (unofficially) and Marrone kind of blew them both off. I believe it was after the... Cincy game in '09? Might have been in 2010. Can't remember the exact details but Melvin and Trae both really liked the campus and who knows what may have been