RB/LB Devan Carter (Brighton, NY) - Verbals to Syracuse | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

RB/LB Devan Carter (Brighton, NY) - Verbals to Syracuse

He's not pissed at all. Was planning on visiting Rutgers anyway. He's friends with Gause and Rutgers is recruiting him as a RB. He's just trying to make an educated decision on his future. What would change his mind totally is if the current staff loses Wheatley and Morrison.

Thank you for posting this. I definitely appreciate the opinion of someone who knows what they're talking about.

Thank you for posting this. I definitely appreciate the opinion of someone who knows what they're talking about.
he was planning on rutgers visit all along huh?
like in the last 48 hours?

he was planning on rutgers visit all along huh?
like in the last 48 hours?

I'm not saying he was or he wasn't, because personally i don't know and I'm not about to act like I do.

But I will take 585's opinion/knowledge over your assumption on how Carter feels or what he's thinking everyday of the week. Every single post he's ever made here has to do with Devan Carter, or his coaching staff. Obviously he's closer to the situation than anyone else I've seen post here.

This is exactly the kind of kid that needs to be reassured that he's still a part of Syracuse's plans. If the coaching staff disappears he may end up looking for someone who wants him more.

This is exactly the kind of kid that needs to be reassured that he's still a part of Syracuse's plans. If the coaching staff disappears he may end up looking for someone who wants him more.

If Shafer is the man as rumored, we'll have nothing to worry about with the defensive recruits.

He's not pissed at all. Was planning on visiting Rutgers anyway. He's friends with Gause and Rutgers is recruiting him as a RB. He's just trying to make an educated decision on his future. What would change his mind totally is if the current staff loses Wheatley and Morrison.
Sounds like he should be happy staying now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom