Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivals Scout 247 and also ESPN Recruiting exist for the sole purpose of making a buck. Over the last few years they have lost credibility and what little intergrity they might have had. They are using impressionable youngsters with inflated egos to make a buck off of them and to satisfy the psychologically challenged fans who need their egos stroked and to fill a lack of personal identity as to who they are. People especially the SEC live for this during the off season. Keeps them rabid all year round.
Politics and money sank one of the first high school publications...Joe Namath's High School Football Mag. back in the late 60s.

By the way, any word on what Washington thinks of the Culpepper commit?

SO, ROBERT WASHINGTON. QUITE A RUNNING BACK. SO GLAD TO HAVE HIM ON BOARD.

I HEAR HE SCORES MANY TOUCHDOWNS AND HAS TERRIFIC SPEED WHEN CARRYING THE FOOTBALL BALL. BOY I SURE AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HIM RUN ON THE SYNTHETIC GRASS SURFACE OF THE CARRIER STRUCTURE.

I WONDER IF I HAVE THE SPELLING RIGHT SOMEONE PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK

R-O-B-E-R-T W-A-S-H-I-N-G-T-O-N

DOES THAT LOOK RIGHT PLEASE EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS POST AND NO OTHERS ABOVE IT AND LET'S FOCUS ON GETTING THE SPELLING RIGHT OF THE NAME ROBERT WASHINGTON WHO PLAYS FOOTBALL AND WILL BE ATTENDING SYRACUSE

I WONDER IF I HAVE THE SPELLING RIGHT SOMEONE PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK

R-O-B-E-R-T W-A-S-H-I-N-G-T-O-N

DOES THAT LOOK RIGHT PLEASE EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS POST AND NO OTHERS ABOVE IT AND LET'S FOCUS ON GETTING THE SPELLING RIGHT OF THE NAME ROBERT WASHINGTON WHO PLAYS FOOTBALL AND WILL BE ATTENDING SYRACUSE
Spelling isn't a prerequisite regarding Syracuse athletes. In fact, spelling an athlete's name correctly is frowned up in these parts.

I think the real question with Washington is if he will be our 2nd ever Heisman Trophy winner or if one of RB's in this years class wins it first making Robert our 3rd winner.

I think the real question with Washington is if he will be our 2nd ever Heisman Trophy winner or if one of RB's in this years class wins it first making Robert our 3rd winner.

Didn't happen in 2013, but I'll continue the movement in 2015,

#HuntforHeisman

Is the new school Washington is going to in a better division then the old one?

You have not been following along. I am going to have to give you a C.;)

This is the school that he and Aapri will be attending and Senior will be a coach.

You have not been following along. I am going to have to give you a C.;)

This is the school that he and Aapri will be attending and Senior will be a coach.
Actually that may not be true he hasn't enrolled yet or at least he hasn't as of last Saturday

I hate to say this, but every time I see this thread pop up in my alerts, I expect the worst. Not sure why and wish I could shake that feeling.

CuseLegacy said:
Shouldn't you be busy building the Ark instead of on here?

I'm actually headed into work (downtown houston). I may end up regretting it.

I'm actually headed into work (downtown houston). I may end up regretting it.

Yes. My nephew works downtown also. Last go round my sister was asking him about what floor his apartment was on and which floor he had his car parked in the parking garage.

Yes. My nephew works downtown also. Last go round my sister was asking him about what floor his apartment was on and which floor he had his car parked in the parking garage.

I take the bus in. I'm screwed if Metro cancels service this afternoon. :eek:

I take the bus in. I'm screwed if Metro cancels service this afternoon. :eek:

The last flooding the nephews office closed down for the day because no one could get into the city.

The last flooding the nephews office closed down for the day because no one could get into the city.

Yeah, that happened a couple weeks ago. We closed as well. It was the Tuesday right after memorial Day. I had already planned Wed - Fri off. So, it ended up being a 9 day vacation for me, and I only had to blow three vacation days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom